Chapter Three

Far far away from the small town where jasmine lives. In the darkest, coldest depths of the universe. Lies a cave, where no human has ever been before.

Here lies the home of all witches. Witches with all kinds of powers. Some can create poisons, spells, potions, call on sprites and the most powerful ones. Has the ability to create fire that comes out of there hands. Plus being able to do everything else other witches can do.

Witches were sent down from hell by the devil himself. He put thousands and thousands of witches in search of the one and only jasmine.

Over time humans discovered who they where and started killing them off. Years later, only about hundred are left. They hid away from mankind to only come out for one girl. Her name is jasmine.

In a small part of the cave three of the highest, most powerful witches were having a conversation that could possibly change jasmines life forever.

The leader Lilith with her two right hand witches, Noire and Carrie.

"In four days times is will be the anniversary of the day we started our plan". ~ Lilith

"Yes, part one is done and after so many years we finally have the strength to start part two" ~ Noire

"Um..what's part two again". ~ Carrie

Noire looks at Lilith as in permission to do something and suddenly hits Carrie hard across the head.

"That hurt, Noire" ~ Carrie

Rolling her eyes at Noire and Carrie before starting to speak. "FOR THE ONE HUNDREDTH TIME." Giving Carrie a sharp look. "After three years on the anniversary in four days, our well trained witches. With us are going to fly all the way back to jasmines home and tell her the truth to why we didn't burn her to the point of death".  ~Lilith

"Ohhh, now I remember" ~ Carrie

"Now you two get out of my site, rest up. Your going to need your strength. I will wake you up before the others, so you can help me." ~ Lilith

"Yes, thank you" ~ Both Noire and Carrie say at the same time.

Both Noire and Carrie leave, leaving Lilith to herself.

Almost three years, I can't believe its been that long. I've made my witches train hard, just to get them ready for what's next. Lilith thinks to herself

I walk over to cauldron with green liquid  inside and waving my hands to reveal my fire. I move my hands in a Circular Motion. "I Lilith the greatest witch to ever live. Show me the one and only jasmine."

A round circle appeared, showing me jasmine. She was with her caretaker Anna, who were I think making some kind of human food.

I touch her and to myself "only four more days and then I can save you, take you away. Like I wanted to do all those years ago." theses past few years have been the worst. Everyday I felt like leaving this beautiful cave, and bring her back here with me.

I watch at how she's giggled at Anna's joke. How dare she have fun, I sit there watching her. As she eats dinner, cleans up the kitchen, does her school work, rings up a friend and gets ready bed.

I sit there for a awhile watching her sleep, she's so peaceful, those beautiful red scars. I can't wait to see her again.

I must have been watching her for hours, because Noire and Carrie came in yelling at me how I didn't wake them and so now we are behind

I quickly grab my things, get my Broom and with my legs push of from the ground and fly towards Jasmine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days until the anniversary, four days until the witches come back for jasmine, who has no idea what's coming her way.

Why does it seem like Lilith has so type of feeling towards Jasmine and believe that the plan, will "save" jasmine?