Chapter Fourteen

It's the first Saturday that Alexis out the the hospital. We get ready early in the morning, and Alexis and I get to what we have called it. The training grounds. "Okay you can do this." Just summon an Angle". Alexis saids. "Really because it's that's so easy." I snap at her.

Come on, for get this. I say to myself. I've been thinking of a spells to use and after days of thinking, I came up with a few. I'm going to try the best one first,
It's sort of the same spell I used to get Alexis out of the coma.

I yell out saying "I the one and only jasmine, please gods and goddess. Allow me to borrow one of your angels and I VOW THAT I WILL STOP THE DEVIL AND WITCHES BRING THIS WORLD BACK TO PEACE!"

I stop speaking and look to Alexis and "oche" I say. I never thought I will feel happy to feel a pain in my head. The pain after creating a spell means it worked.

All of a sudden the ground shakes, the sky goes from a sunny day with no clouds to the whole sky covered in clouds sand a small opening where the sunlight still came though. A blinding white light appears though the whole. Alexis and I look to the ground and I hear a big BANG! I look up to see......(photo at the top of the Part is him)

I look at Alexis who is by her face expression thinking the same thing. This guy is hot as fuck. Definitely the most attractive guy I have ever seen.

He walks over to me and with his sexy manly deep voice saids. "Your Jasmine, the one who call upon to to help you with this devil." Talking a huge breath looking at his firm six pack. I say "Yes, that's I. Um Jasmine." He laughs.

"What's so funny, and I'm Alexis." She cuts in speaking up for me. "Sorry my apologies. "Nice to meet to you lonely ladies. My name is Cassiel, normally humans can't pronounce my real name so humans call me Casey". He's such a gentlemen and he very proper when speaking.

"Casey, could you please help us take down this devil and train us. Teach us more." I say as kindest way I could. "Of course I will, that's why you summoned me right." He respond. I nod to agree.

All day he trained us, from new spells to combat. I've never felt so alive in my entire life. Here I am, A 18 year old training for some type of war that's going to happen. This shit only happens in movies.

After a whole day of training and learning so much from Casey he tells us that we are done and there's noting more he could teach or show us.

Before he leaves to return to his home heaven I stop him while Alexis gets the car. "Casey". "Yes" he replies. "When they come, I will summon you and could you please do me a favour and bring more angles with you." He stands there thinking for a moment. "I will do my best and bring as many as I can."

I turned around so my back faces him. I see bright light in the corner. The light goes and I turn around to find him gone and the sky return to how it was before. Sunny was no clouds.

We get in the car Alexis drives back her house. I know, I war is coming. I'm ready for it. I've told Alexis and Casey that they can destroy all the witches but the devil is mine. I want to be the one that kills him. Not all for revenge but for humanity. I'm going to kill you devil

————————————————————

How are the devil and witches preparing? And when is this war going to happen?

Sorry this chapter was short. I just wanted it to Focus on Casey and him training Jasmine and Alexis

Before you get any ideas, Casey is NOT A LOVE INTEREST. Jasmine just found him attractive. Liking someone and having feelings are two completely different things.

NEXT PART COMING IN A HOUR OR TWO WRITING IT NOW.