Chapter Two

Anna dropped me of at school and as normal, people were staring at me. I've gotten used to it by now but you think people would stop. Yes I have bright red lumps and scars all over, big deal. I just wish they wouldn't stare.

It's only a small town everyone knows everyone's business and even after three years it's still the talk of the town. The "fire" was the biggest thing that's happened here. The most dramatic news is that normally someone lost there dog or something.

"Have a nice day" I hear Anna saying before she leaves. I turned around and waved back at her.

All of a sudden I feel someone's hands cover my eyes saying "guess who" it didn't even take me a second to guess "um..let me guess, is it Freya." Yep she responds with. I turned around to see my two best friends, Freya and Santana.

If it wasn't for theses girls, I would have left this hell hold by now and I don't plan on staying. After I'm finally finished year 12, I'm going into the city for Uni.

"Ready for our final term guys" ~ Freya

"Hell yea...not!" ~ Santana

"Come on, Santana. Just think about it two more months and we are gone" ~ Me

"Only if we ALL get accepted Jasmine, oh and don't forget we have to pass year 12 first" ~ Santana

"Your stressing too much, we are all going to pass fine" - Freya

I love them. I said goodbye as I wall into my Home Room. We all applied for the same uni. I have chosen to study art. Freya chose journalism and Santana chose some hard core science.

JASMINE! Shouted the teacher, "sorry Miss I'm here" everyone looks at me. I hated my Home Room it's full of assholes.

DING! DING! Walking out of class and walking though the halls getting my phone out of my pocket. I put my earphones in and turned the volume up all the way. Blocking out everyone.

I get to the art room, find my chair and continue working on my second to last artwork. I've always loved art. Creating hundreds of beautiful pieces. I love proving everyone wrong, others say that after the "fire" I couldn't ever never be an artist.

After the fire I had to do therapy do be able to use my hands, move my arms, walk and anything do with moving my body. it took years and motivation from everyone who said I would never paint or walk again to push myself where I am today.

They were wrong just like what I thought about Alexis, one of my old best friends who like others didn't won't to be around me anymore after "I looked like a freak".

Hours later, the bell went for the end of the day and I cleared my things and as I started walking out the door...

"Hey Jasmine, could we talk for a minute" ~ Alexis

"What is it" I replied with a annoyed voice

"I know that the three year anniversary is coming up, and I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you." ~ Alexis

I started walking out saying in a loud voice "No thanks. I don't your help or anyone else's" people started looking. With a louder voice "THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE FOR ME WAS SANTANA AND FREYA. WE ARE ONLY A GRADE OF 40. ONCE, WE WERE ALL LIKE FAMILY. I MEAN WE GREW UP TOGETER. AFTER THAT NIGHT, YOU ALL LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A FUCKING AILEN."

I see Santana and Freya walking towards me and grab my hands and put me into a empty class room. hearing the loud wipers behind me.

"Are you okay" ~ Freya

"That was amazing, you finally stood up to that bitch." ~ Santana

"Are y-" I cut of Freya. Normally I get emotional about theses things. But this time I was different.

"No! Santana's right, it was time and plus is felt..good". I looked over at the others, who started pissing themselves laughing. Probably because that was the last they thing they thought I would say.

PING! I looked at my phone and it was Anna saying she was out the front. I hug the girls and say I will text them later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was 758

We're finding more about what happened, I wonder what's going to happen at the anniversary. What happened to Jasmine and Alexis, that caused jasmine to go off at her and the whole grade.