Chapter Fifteen

MUST READ BEFORE YOU READ, THIS PART: In this part, I've jumped around a lot. I jump from one persons point on view to the next. Please, I can't stress this enough. CAREFULLY read who's Point of view your reading.

JASMINES POINT OF VIEW
We have a long weekend before are last week of school. Alexis and I, grabbed our brooms that were in a locked cupboard. We start our Journey to Texas. The first real town closet to the cave. We are bring the war to them because, we agreed that we don't want anyone getting hurt from our own town, or for them to see the wear.

THE CAVE, DEVIL PIONT OF VIEW
I'm getting myself ready telling myself that no mater what happens. You must kill Jasmine and Alexis. My thoughts get interrupted by Carrie who comes running in. "Jasmine. Alexis. They on their way right now to Texas. "GO NOW AND TELL THE OTHERS WE LEAVE IN 5" I bark at her, she leaves to do as I've asked and I get my things. I walk out to find all the witches following my command, no longer Lilith's As we exited the cave, seeing are powerless put a smile on my face.

TEXAS, JASMINES POINT OF VIEW
We finally get there I yell out saying "I the one and only jasmine, please gods and goddess. Allow me to borrow one of your angels and I VOW THAT I WILL STOP THE DEVIL AND WITCHES BRING THIS WORLD BACK TO PEACE!"

After the sky changes and the sun light goes back to normal I look up to see Casey with about 30 old other Angles. Casey walks up to me saying. "This all that would come, you see us angles aren't meant to come down into earth." "It's plenty." I say telling him not to worry.

ALEXIS POINT OF VIEW
I look over at Jasmine who standing strong and tall. With Casey next to her. I don't understand how she's still going. I mean she's lost so much. Here I am about to go into battle and fight with people who once I considered family. I'm going to fight my own mother. If I die today, at least it was for the right side. The side that's good and fights against the wrong and evil.

DEVILS POINT OF VIEW
We get there and I see Jasmine in the centre walking closer to me with Alexis and a male angle who must be Casey. Behind them are a small group of angles.

JASMINES PIONT OF VIEW
I see Lilith, Noire, Carrie and all the witches behind the core three. Where is he? I walk closer to them to see him at the back that must be their plan. To save him for last, because he's the strongest. Well I'm going to ruin that plan.

DEVIL POINT OF VIEW
Jasmine finally speaks being the first to say anything on this memorable day that it will become. "COME OUT DEVIL, WHY ARE YOU HIDDEN BEHIND THE WITCHES. ARE YOU AFRAID, DO YOU NEED YOUR BODYGUARDS TO PROTECT YOU." That's it I get though the witches pushing some on them of there brooms "NO, IM NOT", I yell with anger. I'm now in front in all the witches.

JASMINES POINT OF VIEW
I knew that would work, he just can't control that anger he has. Know that he's in front, their plan is done for.

THE WAR, NO CHARACTERS (POV)
The devil and Jasmine start running towards each other and start fighting. The devil throws a fireball at her and she dodgers. Behind Jasmine. Alexis, Casey and all the other angles start to attack the other witches

Jasmine using a spell to enchant her purple fireball throws at the devil who doesn't dodge it. Hits him right in the stomach he falls backwards from the pain and screams. "THE BITCH HIT ME!" the witches see that he's hurt and fights harder, the angels are struggling to try and kill off the witches.

Lilith managed to kill a angle, the angle falls to the ground. Casey sees and yells out. "AN EYE FOR AN EYE!" The angles start killing off the witches one by one. Alexis starts fighting her mother. Lilith yells at her "you wouldn't kill your own mother would you!". Alexis grabbed Casey sword and after pushing the sword though her as Lilith is drying tells her. "I'm not your daughter, remember you disowned me. Even if you never disowned me, you fate wouldn't have changed. Family is more then just blood."

The devil turns, to see at least haft of his witches dead. With anger says a long ass spell that masks Jasmine stand still. While she's standing still the devil hits her with ten fireballs one after the other. When he finally finished. Jasmine falls the the ground. Saying another long spell that tries up he's legs and arms. Another spell she does, this time torturing the devil for a on going ten minutes.

The witches are going down. One by one. Faster by the death of each one. Until Casey and Alexis kill the last two witches left, Noire and Carrie.

After the torture was Done. Jasmine with her two arms as wide as she can go saids before the devil regains his strength to hit her again saids "I. THE ONE AND ONLY JASMINE. WIND, FIRE, AIR, WATER. COME MY FOUR ELEMENTS. DESTROY THIS MONSTER THAT HAS, FORCED YOU TO USE TO NATURAL BEAUTY FOR BAD.

DEVILS PIONT OF VIEW
I look up at jasmine who has just summoned the four elements. Fire, Wind, Air and Water. All of a sudden. A fast windy fire and water start to deteriorate my whole body. I screamed in fear. Asking Jasmine her to stop. BEGGING HER BUT NOTING. The next thing I see it black...

JASMINES PIONT OF VIEW
I watched as the devils body deteriorated into noting but air. I fall backwards with Alexis catching me. Saying. "I got you." She puts me in the grounds and sits down next to me. Even when my hand pounding with pain. I smiled feeling relieved. For the first time in three years I can sleep without worrying that I'm going to wake up to a house on fire or my family member dead. I'm free!

I look around and I see all the dead witches bodies. I hug Alexis because our hell is finally over. I get up and noticed all the angles going up with the witches bodies. I see Casey waiting for us. Alexis and I walk other to him, giving him a hug. "What's that for" he saids. Alexis said "to thank you for everything you have done for us." I said because "we are going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you two beautiful young woman two." He hugs Alexis and before going back up to his home heaven. Turns back and saids to me more directly. " The witches, they lied to you. Your eyes were meant to be Red. You were meant to to take over the world and rule alongside with the devil. You changed your own fate, as you were growing up the future changed your fate to become the one that stoped the devil. That's why your eyes are purple."

He turned back around and left. Leaving Alexis and are by ourselves. I looked up at her. "Should we get out of here." Alexis, grabbed our brooms and handing mine to me said. "HELL YEA, I WHAT TO GET OUT OF HERE." I laugh. We get on your brooms and fly towards home.

Flying back home, I felt free. There's no more questions in my life that I need answers to. Well accept one, Did I get accepted to my chosen Uni?

————————————————————

That's the war done, Jasmine only has one more anymore question left. They have one more week left of school Will Jasmine and all her friends get accepted into the same Uni!

THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WILL COME OUT TODAY ):