Chapter Eight

IMPORTANT: For this Part it's in Alexis' point of view and Lilith's. Don't worry it's only for this Part, the next one will go back to Jasmines.

ALEXIS' POINT OF VIEW
I open my eyes, SHIT! Jasmines gone. I get up and hold my stomach where jasmine hit me. I left up my top to find a purple bruise. I look to find the door open. She must have taken my keys.

I walk though the tunnels, going in each and every one. No luck, she's gone. My mother is literally going to kill me. How am I going to tell her the person she cares more about then her own daughter is gone.

I look at my watch, the witches are going to wake up soon. I get my broom and fly to my mothers bedroom. I walk in to find shes still asleep. I got next to her and tapping her shoulder, making her wake up. She Wakes up looking pissed that I woke her up. In a soft voice I tell her "Mother, Jasmine hit me and escape." That got her awake and she got out of bed not even looking at me.

"NOIRE! CARRIE! COME HERE NOW." She yells causing me to jump. Together they run in, worried that something bad had happened to Lilith. Putting there minds at peace. "My lovely daughter has lost Jasmine. She hit her using here powers and Alexis blackout letting her get away". Noire and Carrie look at me with anger. Carrie speaks, that's not a very day thing for her. "She needs to be punished." She said looking at Lilith. I knew my mother would never to do that to her, OWN DAUGHTER.

She doesn't say anything and after awhile of thinking with no emotion in her voice. "Noire, Carrie grab her and take her to the torture tunnel. There you will punish her. When your done come to the training room were I will tell the others and discuss what's next". Noire and Carrie nod and walk to me. I couldn't believe my mother would agree to this.

I tried to get away from them. Dragging me by my hands letting my legs drag on the ground as they take me to the torture tunnel. Mother has made me watch and even do one on another witch that did something wrong and it looked painful as hell.

We get there, I see the torture chains and they hook me up. Before they said the torture spell I begged them not to but they didn't listen. I close my eyes to get myself ready for the worst pain anyone can ever feel. I hear Noire and Carrie say the spell. "We daughters of hell, this which in chains on her knees before us, as done wrong by you. Let us torture her, to teach her a lesson to never to wrong by you again, our devil."

As soon as they finish I feel a sharp pain start from my head and go all the way down to the bottom of my feet. The pain was the most intense feeling ever. They torture went on for hours and after five hours it's done. My body was aching like hell. Every part of my body was tender.

Noire walks to me and slowly saids. "We are leaving now, your mother will come and talk to you later. Have you learnt your lesson." Barley been able to say any words, I nod at her. She and Carrie leave locking the door on their way out. I with my hands still in the chains, I cry. I felt so hopeless and alone. I'm sorry Jasmine. I hoped, my mother didn't make you feel like this. I answered my own question knowing, that she did. I'm going to do anything to make it right with you.

LILITH POINT OF VIEW
I see Noire and Carrie come in. The tortures done. I know it must have hurt her knowing I was the one that okay the torture to happen. But she needed to learn her lesson so I'm not sad nor do I regret my decision. I point to a tunnel saying let's go down here. They come with me and when I stopped I turn to see Noire and Carrie waiting for me to say what the plan was.

I tell them that "the witches aren't happy as expected. They were happy that she got tortured. They agreed with me that they will do anything to bring back Jasmine. This just changes the whole plan. We got to come up with a whole new game plan. But first let me deal with Alexis." Noire and Carrie agreed with everything I said and they returned to the other witches to start coming up with a whole new plan.

BACK TO ALEXIS POINT OF VIEW
I hear footsteps coming down and I have no idea what my mothers going to do. She unlocked the door and walked in. She didn't even look at me, hoping it's from pain in seeing her daughter is such pain. It probably wasn't, but to show me that she doesn't regret what she did.

She unlocks the chains from my hands and because I was so weak, I fall to the ground. She barks "LOOK UP AT ME." I do as she saids, my face was probably all bruised and looked like death. She hardly grabbed my face with her hands. Again barking at me saids. "NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT UNLESS I TELL YOU SO. YOU ARE LONGER MY DAUGHTER. YOUR NOW JUST ANOTHER WITCH TO ME."

My mother, lets go of my face. Gets up and leaves. Leaving the door opened she walked off. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did my mother, just disown me? I've FUCKING had it with her. I've done everything she's asked of me even after not agreeing with it. I'm not going to my room. I'm going home to me dad who actually loves me.

As painful as it was, I walked to me room. Grabbed a bag and put my most precious belongings in there. Put the bag over my shoulder to find my broom. I put my legs over and fly away. Away from the "home and family" I thought I had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith disowned and tortured her own daughter. She's evil, maybe as bad as the devil himself. What's going to happen when Jasmine and Alexis both return home? What's the witches new plan?

Two in one day, like I said before. I can't stop writing. What did you think of having Lilith's and Alexis' point of views? I enjoyed discovering there characters a bit more and I think I might do that more and with mor characters. Don't worry, I will clearly she who's point of view it is. Like I did for this part.

MORE COMING SOON!