BD* Prologue

At the moment Harry wants nothing more than to go back home and lay down on his comfy bed for a nap. Don't get him wrong, Harry loves his job. But after a tiring day at school he's simply tired.

Yes, Harry is still at school. It's his last year, and he couldn't wait till he gets out of this hell hole called high school.

Harry doesn't hate school. At least not to the point where he doesn't want to go. But he definitely doesn't like it. At all.

Well, if you were teased all day long for who you are.... you see, the other students makes fun of him because of who he is. Harry is gay. And no, that's not why they tease him. It's because the way he dresses.

Apparently, being an eighteen years old boy who dress like a girl is unacceptable for some people.

And no! Harry doesn't dress that way because he's gay. It's because girl clothes makes him feel beautiful and gives him a little bit of confidence.

"Harry? You okay?" He heard Perrie's soft voice.

"Yeah. Just tired"

Smiling softly, Perrie played with his loose ponytail. "Lucky you. It's time to go home".

After thirty minutes of driving, Perrie stops at Harry's house.

Yes, Harry is rich

Yes, Harry is rich. But he doesn't really care about these kind of stuff. It's not his first priority.

"Gosh! H. Why can't I be as rich as you?" Perrie sighs dramatically causing Harry to laugh at her actions.

"Don't be a drama queen. You are rich too"

"But not as rich as you are"

Laughing at Perrie's answer. Harry decided it was time to go. "Okay Pez. I think you should get some sleep" waving goodbye, before entering the house.