BD*1

The cafe was busier than usual. All thanks to the famous band one direction whom apparently decided to use the cafe for their new music video.

They had to bring bodyguards to prevent any accidents with the fans.

It amazes Harry how loud the fans are screaming. The four boys were interacting with them since they're having a break right now.

Though, Harry doesn't get it. Why they're screaming and crying?! They're just normal people after all!

Harry was feeling like an idiot just earlier, when the boys entered the cafe for the first time and greeted them, some from his co-workers started crying, screaming, heck there's one who fainted too!

While Harry did nothing of that, he greeted them normally. He never understood why people would scream when ever they see a famous person!

They're normal people at the end.

Well, speaking of famous people. Harry has to admit the boys were nothing like Harry expected them to be. He thought they'll be one of those who thinks so high of themselves since they're so popular. But to his surprise they weren't. They were very polite, greeted them with smiles. In generally, they were very sweet.

Everything was going smoothly and good so far. Until the main actress trips on her own feet, pumping into Harry, spilling drinks everywhere.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" She screams at Harry who's unfortunately was right in-front of her. "Stupid girl" she mutters under her breath, trying to stand up, only to fall once again. Screaming at the pain spreading in her left ankle.

Not daring to look up, Harry keeps his gaze on the floor. "I'm so sorry" he mumbles softly before disappearing to the staff room in order to change his clothes.

You see, the thing is Harry doesn't fight anymore even if it's not his fault and he doesn't correct people when they assume he's a girl. He learned that the hard way. And Harry, most definitely doesn't need a repeat of it. So he just takes it as it is. It's easier like this. For him, at least.

Thank goodness he keeps one or two extra outfits with him just in case. Harry checks his outfit one more time. Smiling softly to himself. Happy with the way the outfit fits his body.

As he makes his way back to the front

As he makes his way back to the front. He almost falls to the floor. Again. But luckily, two strong yet soft arms catches him right before he hit the ground.

"I'm so sorry" came the slightly high but warm voice. As Harry looks up to the owner of the voice. Green meets blue and Harry instantly feels sparks. As cliche as it sounds but it's true.

It was the one who catches Harry's eyes when they first arrived. The thing is, Harry has no idea who this handsome lad is. Unlike his best friend Perrie, who's a huge fan of them. He never listened to them before! At least, that's what he thought, until Perrie told him he listens to three songs of theirs on his iPhone.

So, she tried to get him into their music. But it didn't work. Harry didn't like their type of music that much.

"It's Okay, no harm done" getting out of those warm arms. Much to his disappointment. But he knows from experience to not let his feelings get out of hand. Nothing good will come out of it except pain.

As he was told before no one will likely a 'thing' like him. But just because Harry dress differently, that makes him a freak? Abnormal? Why?!

Harry never understood why people have to be so rude to him, just because he's a little bit different!

"Maybe. But I wanted to apologize for what Hannah has done" Louis explained. "She had no right to do what she did. It's not your fault that she tripped so please don't listen to the things she said, babydoll" knowing well, that there might be a big chance that this beauty in-front of him had heard the awful things Hannah screamed earlier. It's not as if she's tried to be secretive.

Louis doesn't understand what's the girl problem? She's the clumsy one. It's not like someone pushed her! She just tripped on her own feet! God knows how did that happen, though!

That girl acts as if she's the queen of England! God forbidden! Everyone will be treated as slaves then, Louis shivers at the thought, thank god she isn't or else it will be a living hell.

Girls! Louis would never understand those complicated creatures. Even if you pay him billions of dollars he's doesn't want to understand them either!

Just keep them away from him! Or just keep the crazy ones away!

Neither of the boys can stand the sight of her. And Louis couldn't understand why the company choose her out of everyone.

They could've at least hired a nice actress, but of course. Leave it to the management to hire one of the meanest girl you'll probably ever meet.

A deep yet soft voice snaps Louis out of his haze. "I'm not a girl" the words slipped from Harry's lips without thinking. Harry can't explain why, but he needs Louis to know he's not a girl. Most of the times he ignores it and let people assumes what they want because it's easier this way. But not this time. Harry needs him to know. Wants to see his reaction, but at the same time he was terrified.

What if he was like...

Before his mind can go back to that place, Harry tries so hard to forget, he was brought back to reality by the honey-like-voice.

"Of course" he says. "I'm not blind,babydoll" Louis adds softly.

———————————————————

So.... here we go! (Gosh I'm so nervous) anyway I hope you'll like it! Feel free to leave your thoughts :)

Love, JJ