BD*13

That's it! He was going to kill the management team and every single person who works for this sick company of theirs.

How dare they do such a thing without telling him first?! Do they believe by surprising him like this they will get what they want?!

Louis is trying desperately to keep his smile on for the cameras, as the girl, Eleanor clings to his hand, smiling brightly. Waving to the paps.

They just finished another concert. And he was planning to spend the night with Harry. When out of nowhere a body slams into his hugging him tightly, and the next thing he knows there are flashes everywhere.

Louis is seriously pissed off, right now. This isn't what they agreed to. He was supposed to go on a date with this girl in the weekend while a few paparazzi follows them to take photos.

So this is how they're going to play, huh? Well, if they want to play dirty, so be it! Louis is definitely up to it.

They might have surprised him tonight, right here, right now with their move. But he's not an idiot. He'll keep his calm, for now.

"Let's go babe" who the heck does this girl think she is? And why the hell is she holding his hand? He take a deep breaths trying to calm his self, making his way to parking lot, keeping his hand open and loose.

He knows their fans will notices the smallest details when it comes to them. They're just like the FBI, and Louis loves them for it.

They're always watching and analyzing the tiny little things the boys says and do. There are some things they don't have to say out loud and the fans will understand it right away.

Just like when it comes to his sexuality, he never said it out loud yet, somehow the fans had figured it out that Louis is gay, or bi. At least as they believe.

Seriously, their fans are genius!

Louis never knew how they found out. Since he always spoke mysteriously when it comes to his type of a person he'd like to date.

That's why he loves their fans! They don't need words to see what's really going on!

Of course there are a few who doesn't believe in the 'crazy' theories those 'delusional' fans came up with! Saying how disgusting it is of them to force such a thing on Louis. If only they knew.

Just like every time, Louis hopes the fans are paying attention to the smallest details! Boy, he can't wait to see what kind of theories they'll come up with, this time!

Just like himself, the rest of the lads always enjoy to read the theories the fans will come up with.

He opens the car door for his 'girlfriend' ignoring the questions the paparazzi asking. "Thank you babe" She kiss his cheek, waving to the paparazzi one more time, as she sits in the passenger seat. Louis just nods his head with a tight smile.

Someone is going to die!

Entering the car Louis speeds off and away from the place. He just wants to go back to his babydoll.

"Look I'm sorry for surprising you like this, I had no way to contact you and the management team forced me to come here tonight" Eleanor explains, knowing well that he must be upset with her actions. But really it wasn't her fault. Heck, she tried to convince the management to keep the meeting how they planned but of course, they pretend to hear nothing. "Are you planning to ignore me all the time?" She asks. Trying to start a conversation. But he only looks at her for a second then turning his attention back to the road.

"You do know you need me in order for that relationship of yours to work, right?"She knows it's wrong to provoke him, especially like this. But she just wants to talk. To get to know him. And she's of course, will try her best to help him out. Eleanor sighs, realizing she won't get any answer. So she tries one more time. "Look Louis, I'm only doing my job here! So can we at least and try to be friends, I don't want this to be awkward. We are going to be spending a lot of time together after all"

Well, Louis has admit, she got a point. They'll be spending a lot of time together. And, it would be much better if he tries to befriend her. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't in the mood to act rationally right now.

"Get ready" earning a weird look from Eleanor. "What do you mean?" She looks at confusingly as Louis stop at the side of the road.

"Get off" Louis orders her. Not bothering with looking at her.

"WHAT?" He cannot be serious!

"Did I stutter?" Came the sassy reply from him. He wasn't in the mood to put up with this girl. He knows it's not her fault. But right now, she was only one he can take his frustrations out on. And well, since it's her job, she has to put up with him, right?

He wants to go and spend the time with his babydoll. And no one else.

"You can't do that!" seriously?! No gentleman would leave a girl in the middle of the road! "Seriously?! A gentleman would never do this! Leaving a girl in the middle of the road"

Louis hums, turning his attention to her for the very first time this night. "You're right. The thing is, I'm only a gentleman for my babydoll. Bye love" he takes off, not bothering to check on her.

Louis does feel bad about it. Only a teeny tiny bit. He knows it's not right to get it all out on her. She's only doing her job after all. But right now, Louis can't stand anything or anyone that has to do with the management.

As Louis drives back to the place he supposed to meet the rest of the lads at, he starts to think of a plan on how to plow the management plan apart.

They may have the control for now. They should enjoy it while they'll can. Because Louis  isn't planning to make things any easier for them.

They should know better than to play dirty, two can play the game.

Because enough is enough.

——————————————————————-

Another update, woohoo! Hope you enjoy it guys :)

So, don't forget to tell me your thoughts on it!

Love, JJ.