Thank you & a preview

Hey guys, how are you doing? Hope everyone is okay^^

Again I want to thank you guys for all the love you showed for this story, it means a lot me, truly! I always loved writing ever since I was a kid, but I never had the guts to show any of my work because I never felt confident about it, thinking no one would like it... well, I'm not that good at it and there's a lot of gifted writers out there, that I believed I got no chance at it... but the love and support that you guys showed for this story encourage me to keep trying to share my works even if I'm scared and that maybe just maybe I have a chance. So thank you guys so much :)

Anyway, I just want to drop this preview here for my new story ( it's another Larry Stylinson story 😊). The first chapter will be out on 31.5 hopefully...
—————————————————————

"Welcome to the 'X factor' finals, now before we start with the boys category. Louis, is there anything you want to say to the boys?"

"Yeah, first of all, no matter what happens tonight you should be proud of yourself lads! I mean look how far you have gotten! I'm so proud of you boys" says Louis. He glances briefly at Simon, smirking slightly before he continues. "Also, Harry who may you two know him as my husband, he texted me earlier to tell you, just be yourself and that it's okay to be nervous. Go out there and give it your best. And that he's crossing his fingers for you boys. Best of luck boys"

It was deadly quiet for a minute or two before the whole place was filled with screams, thunder like clapping and loud cheering.
As for Louis, he couldn't help but smile brightly. He finally did it! Tilting his head to the side, he arches an eyebrow at what he believes a fuming Simon. But Louis only gives him a look as if he's daring the old man to say anything. And Louis was more than pleased when Simon gives him a tight smile.

Oh how he loves to miss around with the old man!

He can't wait to get back to his husband, after this. He's so happy.

Only, things didn't go as Louis planned.
——————————————————————

That's it for the preview! Feel free to go and check the new story, when it's out! It's called.....

Still Together, Still Going Strong

I'll just go and hide myself now. Again thank you ☺️ okay, I'm off now bye bye 👋🏻

Love, JJ.