BD*16

"Damn! Louis for sure will get a heart attack Hazza" whistling, Eleanor Says. Asking for a twirl so she can admire the whole outfit.

 Asking for a twirl so she can admire the whole outfit

"Yeah H. Have some mercy on the poor guy" says Perrie, causing Harry to turn red in the face. "Shut up you two"

They were currently at the boys concert. And Eleanor had to tag along since the management wanted her to spend more time with Louis, seeing as the rumors around stating that there's something go on between the two. Some fans even pointed how Eleanor fashion doesn't match the girl's fashion in Louis pictures. Heck, they even went far by telling that there is something fishy about Eleanor's mysterious friend... like why Eleanor always hide her face? Why does she seems close to Louis? Why most of the time she is there whenever the couple hangs out? Etc.

And of course there management were pissed off at the fact that their plan back fired on them. They didn't even imagine that this will cause more rumors instead. And secretly Harry is starting to love the fans for how they think and try to analyze everything they see or hear. Now he understand what Louis meant when he said that their fans are like the FBI.

Harry knows what about to happen next, and he tries to not let his insecurities to take over. The boys will sing 'what makes you beautiful' and the camera will show Eleanor on the big screen. So the fans can see her. As the management wants in hope it'll make the fans believe in this relationship a bit more.

And he only know this because of Eleanor, as she told him earlier warning him of the management plans. Truth to be told, Harry's really thankful for her thoughtful actions. Because he honestly doesn't know how will he have to react if his was surprised by such a thing.

It's true, that the world knows Eleanor as Louis's 'girlfriend' but Louis hasn't introduced her officially to his fans as his girlfriend. It was only modest statement that officially did so.

And to hear it coming out of Louis's mouth directly will definitely hurt. So honestly, Harry is really thankful she warned him beforehand.

"Take your hat off" Came Eleanor voice, snapping him out of his daydream. "Huh?"

Eleanor only shakes her head at him. Reaching out she softly take the hat off making sure his hair still looking good. "There's no need to hide here. It's dark, so no one will be able to recognize you" she says softly. "I like your natural hair color it's way prettier than the stupid blue one! Don't ever change it, 'kay?" Loving how curly it looks at the moment.

Harry blushes at Eleanor words

Harry blushes at Eleanor words. Going to put his hat back on again only to be stopped by Eleanor. "What did I say?! No hats!"

"B-but you and Lou will get in trouble"

She smirks hearing this. If only Harry knows what's in the store for him. "And that's exactly what we want" she mumbles lowly under her breath so Harry doesn't hear her.

"What did you say?"

"No more hiding" she replies, smiling wildly. When Louis voice picking up from Liam filling the whole arena introducing the next song. "To everyone out there who doubts themselves. This is what makes you beautiful, babydoll, this is for you" earning screams from the fans.

Eleanor mentally squeal. This is it, it's time. The moment the camera turns it's focus on her she gently pulls Harry to her hugging him close, kissing his cheek. Proudly showing Harry to the whole arena, before winking to the camera with the knowledge that Louis is watching. "That's my bestie everyone" she says happily, camera capturing every single word of her. Before it's focus back on the band.

"W-why did you do that?"

"Like I said, no more hiding. Now, shush! I want two watch the show" Eleanor Says. Turning her attention back to the band. Not wanting to let the conversation last any longer or it all will be in vain.
When the right time comes, everyone will know. For now, let's enjoy the concert.

As the concert getting closer to the end Harry excuse himself, making his way to the backstage. It was fun, but he has to be honest it's his thing, to be surrounded by so many people makes him a bit uncomfortable, and regarding their music... well, he liked some of the songs while the rest, simply, isn't his cup of tea. Not his style when it comes to music.

But all in all, it was fun. Right now though, Harry wants nothing more than to find a place so he can lay down for a bit and rest his body. He's so tired.

"Harry? Everything okay? Where are you going?" Says Paul. Starling him out of his sleepy state.

"Huh? Am just tired"

"Follow me, I'll take you to the boys room" Harry follows closely after Paul trying to keep his tired eyes opened in order to memorize where are they going. But, it was all in vain. His mind is way too foggy to process anything.

"Will you be okay here on your own?" Asks Paul.

Harry gives him a small nod, making his way to the sofa laying down not even bothering to wait until Paul leaves. He's just so tired.
And before anyone knows it Harry was already in dreamland before even Paul has the chance to leave the room.

Harry was awaken from his sleep by the fingers that was playing with his hair. Honestly, it annoyed him. He's so tired and only wanted to sleep, is it too much to ask for?! "Go 'way" turning his head to the other side in hopes to escape those evil fingers.

Louis chuckles at Harry's behavior, he was so cute like this. But he won't give up. He needs Harry to wake up. After all, it's time to go back.
He continues to run his fingers through his hair, brushing it back from his face hoping he'll wake him like this.

"C'mon babydoll, time to wake up" Louis whispers

"C'mon babydoll, time to wake up" Louis whispers. Kissing Harry's forehead. Soon frowning when his skin made a contact with Harry's.

"Shit" he whispers yells. Putting his hand on Harry's forehead to check once again just for sure. "Damn it. Babydoll you're burning. I need you to wake up"

————————————————

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you find this chapter boring.... anyway, hope you enjoy it 🙃

Let me know what you think guys!

Love, JJ.