BD*3

The next few days were nothing but a huge chaos for Harry. There are articles everywhere, about their walk on the beach, asking who's the mysterious girl with Louis. Are they together? Why is Louis hiding his girlfriend? And so many other questions.

Harry's very thankful at the moment. Because of Louis thoughtful actions, no one could recognize since his face was very well hidden.

Louis, of course, called and apologize for the mess that was created. All panicky. And Harry had to reassure him that it was okay. Like he said before, no one could tell who is the 'girl' in the picture so it was okay.

As for Harry and Louis, they're getting closer and closer by the passing days. Harry learned that Louis is in fact gay. But he couldn't come out, just yet. One because of the management and two, because Louis himself wasn't comfortable with idea of everybody knowing. 'I'm not ready to deal with all the judgmental people'. He explained to Harry.

And Harry had to assure him once again that it's okay. That he understand. After all he was there before.

His phone flashed with Louis name on. Harry smiles at the message.

You know I love the fans. Don't get me wrong I'm having so much fun with them. But I wish you were here babydoll :(

Harry puts his iPhone back in his bag ignoring the message.

Only two more people before Perrie and him. He looks down making sure the bracelets were in place. And his face is hiding behind the sunglasses he had on. As the line moves forward, making sure his face is still hidden.

Hoping he won't be recognizable easily.

"Hello love" he was trying to hid his smile, when he hears the voice he come to love so much these days, as he came to a stop in-front none other than the famous Louis Tomlinson. "Allow me to tell you that your outfit is really pretty. You look beautiful. What's your name love?" Getting ready to sign the album for 'her'.

Harry takes a look at his outfit for today. Happy that Louis likes it.

With a smile on his face

With a smile on his face. He slides down his sunglasses just enough to reveal his eyes before answering "babydoll".

Eyes widening in shock. Louis stares at him for a few seconds before standing up in a rush taking this babydoll as best as he can, in his arms for a hug. Having to bend slightly forwards because of the table between them. But it's not like Louis minds.

"I'm so glad to see you. You look stunning babydoll" whispering, only for Harry to hear. Now he understand the reason he didn't receive a reply. He felt hurt when he got no reply but It's worth it. He's so happy to see him.

He can hear some fans were mumbling how lucky she's. And Louis doesn't hurry to break up the hug. After all it was normal for them to hug the fans
So it was okay. That's until a fan decides it was okay to shout her thoughts out loud, creating a chaos all over the place. "Is it the mysterious girl from before?"

Damn it, he talked too soon. Way too soon.

Followed by another shout from another fan who appears to agree with the fan before. "I believe so. Since she's hiding herself". And from there everything went crazy.

Fans start to scream and questioning who's the girl, what her relationship with Louis and so much more. The bodyguards worked fast to take control over the situation. Meanwhile Louis pulls Harry's and Perrie aside. Shouting for their bodyguards to help him. "Paul helps me to escort them inside" Louis yells to the rest of the band. He'll return shortly. "Give me a few seconds" while the rest of the boys tries to calm the fans down and take control over the situation.

After few minutes they were finally inside the changing room of the band. While Paul stayed outside to guard it. "You okay?" Asks Louis. Trying to catch his breath. He didn't like this. The fans tend to go crazy when it comes to things related to the boys. But he's afraid this might scare Harry off.

"I'm okay. How you deal with all this? Harry you okay?" Both, Perrie and Louis turn to check on Harry when they didn't get an answer.

Harry was leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath. Failing miserably. He didn't like it. Not one bit. Stranger were touching him and yelling at him to reveal himself. It reminded him of... no Harry don't think about. This will only make things worse. "Shit" why is Perrie mad? He doesn't understand? "Harry. Where is the inhaler? How come it's not in your bag?" Huh? What was she's talking about.

"Okay. Okay.  This is not good. Babydoll focus on me. Try to follow my breath, in and out" was that Louis? Why they sound so far from him anyway?

"Com'n, babydoll. Focus on me" says the voice again. Is this Louis? Harry wasn't sure. His mind is so foggy. "Breath for me babydoll"

Can't they see he's trying. He really is! But it's not working. Why it's so hard to breath all of sudden.

The last thing Harry sees was a pair of worried blue pair eyes before everything fades out.