BD*23

Warning: mention of scars and abuse! Nothing to serious. Just the story behind Harry's scars. Be careful while reading!
———————————————————-

"Come here" says Phoebe. Fixing Harry's hair and outfit. He needs to look perfect. "Let's go"

"Are you sure it's the right way?" Harry looks nervously at his surroundings. Hating how dark it is. They're for a whole new country for god sake so what is Phoebe doing?

Phoebe laughs at Harry face, he looks like a scared kitten. How come someone can be this cute?! It's beyond her imagination.
She links her arms with Harry's as she leads the way. She can't wait to see the look on Harry's face!

Harry believe they're here to surprise Louis, little did he know, that he's the one that'll be surprised.

She couldn't help but admire this boy now that she knows the story behind those scars that she saw earlier. How can someone do such a thing for a sweet person like Harry? She swallowed the lump in her throat. Not liking how people can hurt each other so easily.
Making up her mind, she decided she'll tell Louis about all of this. Since she has a feeling Harry won't say a word about things to her brother. And Louis needs to know before something happens and things get out of control.
She can't let that happen.

Also, she doesn't want for Harry to go back to that dark place. And she will try her best to protect this brave boy for her best ability. That's why Louis needs to know. Phoebe steals a quick glance at Harry, wondering how can someone hurt a sweet person like Harry?!
And by the closest people to you? How? Phoebe is trying to understand but it's just beyond her. All the time as kids we hear stories about monsters, never realizing that sometimes monsters are within us, the people!

"Why so quiet? What's on your mind?" Phoebe was startled by Harry's voice, almost forgetting that he was their.

She let out a deep sigh, shrugging. She admires the street lights as she speaks. "About your story"

"What's about it?"

"Why do have to go through all of this? The pain? The heart break?" Phoebe asks. Wishing someone could answer her. "Wouldn't it be better if knew what will happen? Making it easier to prepare ourselves?"

"How so?"

"Like..." But She stops shortly after, trying to pull herself together. She doesn't want to cry. "Loosing someone dear. If I knew beforehand maybe it would felt easier when I had to let go of mommy?!" Her voice breaking at the end.
She miss her mom so much!

Harry nods his head, understanding were she's coming from. "It would make things easier, sure. But wouldn't it be boring then?"

Phoebe comes to a halt, looking at Harry confusingly. "What do you mean?"

"Like if you know everything before it happens won't it be boring then?! As if you're reading the same story over and over again to the point where you memorize every single line of it. At some point you will get bored of it were you'll stop reading it even if you're only halfway through, right? Imagine it this way, if people knew everything that will happen within our lives beforehand, the happiness, the pleasure, the pain, the sadness even the struggles we will have to face... sooner or later, we'll find ourselves facing this crossroad where we question ourselves, is it worth it to continue? Or should I just give up? Don't you think?"

The young girl hums as she thinks about Harry's words, he does have a point but still... "yeah, I guess? But why the pain though? Why can't it be rainbows only? It's not fun to be in pain!" She argues back, earning a smile from Harry.