BD*15

Harry knows it was wrong to do such a thing.

But he just wanted a minute away from the group. Harry needs to clear his mind, after the things that were said by the paps and a few fans. The things he just heard, such as, 'you make the perfect couple' or, such as 'is that a boy? Who is he to you? Why is he dressed like that?' As if it some sin!

That's what hurts Harry the most?! Who gave you the permission to be a judge and tell the people what's wrong and right? When you're, yourself being judged by someone else. Who gets to decide that pink is for girls and blue for boys? Long hair is for girls and short one for boys? Who gets to decide the boys should be 'manly', just like robots with no emotions? While girls should be barbie-doll-like? Who gets to decide all of this?

And if the people who acts or speak, even dress differently are, freaks, abnormal, mistakes as Harry's real father and his ex boyfriend used and loved to call him by such names?

Then why did god create them? Can you explain this?

He close his eyes for a minute, refusing to let the tears fall down. He doesn't want to break, not again. Harry fought for years to get out of that dark place, and doesn't want to go back there. But it's hard to do so when you feel your insecurities and self doubt rising up to the surface. Powerfully.

Harry's eyes lighten up at the sight of his favorite place, the book store. A place that feels like heaven to Harry.
He smiles once he's surrounded by the so many shelves books, Harry can't really explain it, but something about the books put his mind at ease in mere seconds.
Just like the magic you hear about in those fairytales.

And Harry loves it.

Walking through the shelves, Harry doesn't hesitate to pull a few books to buy, even pulling out a few just to the joy of reading the summary at the back book. Totally losing track of time.

"There you are"

"Here I am" he answers. Not bothering to turn around and face Perrie. "Do you need something?"

"Why did you just disappear?" Perrie frowns when Harry shrugs her off. With his back still to her. "What's wrong H.? Hey, look at me!"

"Give me a minute to pay for the books" Harry says.

Perrie follows shortly behind. Trying to figure out what's going on. She knows Harry better than the boy knows himself. And she can see right through him. To her, Harry is like an open book. That's why she can tell, that right here, right now there's something bothering the boy. Especially by the sight of his red eyes.

But the question is what? "Okay. Talk. What's going on?" Perrie Says, once they step out of the store. She tried to be patient with him, she really did. But his quiet behavior is scarring her right now. And remind her of the past. And that's definitely something that she doesn't want a repeat of. "Harry?"

Harry gives her a small smile to reassure her. Bu he knows it's all in vain. After all, we're talking about Perrie here. And she's knows Harry like the back of her hand. "It just the things those paparazzi said earlier. About how good the two of them look good together, the perfect couple, Eleanor you look beautiful today! Louis, do you think she's the one?" Harry says in a mocking manners. Trying to keep his anger under control. "And let's face Pez. She is beautiful, wonderful even. She gots the look, the attitude. Simply everything, Eleanor is perfect. And what do I have for god sake Pez? She can easily steal him from me, and Louis would fall for her without any problem. Who wouldn't?! . She's amazing"