BD*21

Harry's currently sitting in his reading room reading one of his favorite books 'The Notebook' getting lost into it.

Books are his heaven, some might laugh at him, calling him names and such but he doesn't really care. Harry loves how the books makes him feel, as if he's going on a journey with every single chapter even though he's sitting still in his place.

That's the magic power in the books that Harry loves so much.

And above all of that he loves how he feels at ease and his mind is clear from everything.

Just like he needs right now.

He is trying to forget about his conversation with Louis, it's the first time he feels hurt by Louis. Harry was in the middle of saying 'I love you' when Louis told him he needs to go out with Eleanor and ending the call on him before the poor boy finish his words. And Louis didn't even bother to say the words.

Harry frowns at the tears that fall onto the page. When did he start crying? Putting his book aside, he wipes away the tears that falling down furiously.

Why does it hurt so much?! Harry tries to control his emotions but he just simply can't.

And then there's Phoebe, who just... Harry honestly doesn't know how to describe her. That girl is driving him crazy. She is so cold towards him. He tried to get close to her, to understand her. But she simply would turn down everything he suggested. And Harry wants, needs to understand why she's treating him that way!

Speaking of Phoebe, he needs to go and check on her.

As he gets closer to the living room, where he left her last time to watch some movies. As Harry gets closer he can hears her laughing and Harry couldn't help but smile at this. She has a cute laugh, his only wish is, for this girl to laugh this way, freely, with him and around him.

As he gets closer he hears Phoebe talking on the phone.

"Yeah Eleanor, everything is good. Don't worry.  Sure, you too girl"

Eleanor?

See what he means? She seems so nice and closer to Eleanor, so why does she hates him?

He takes a deep breath, pushing those dark thoughts away. He doesn't want those thoughts to cloud his judgment on the girl.

"Phoebe, don't you want something to eat?" It's been awhile since she ate and he's really worried about her. After all, Louis left his sister in his care, and he doesn't want anything to happen to her!

"I'm good" came the cold reply.

Harry bits down on his lip, to stop himself from saying anything he would regret later on. He doesn't want to cause any problems between them two.
But this is driving him crazy.

He watches silently as she put her jacket and shoes on. And Harry couldn't take it anymore. "Where are you going?"

"Out. For some food" but she just said she doesn't want to.

"It's raining though, you'll get sick"

Phoebe only shrugs. "It's not as if it's your business if I do get sick. Bye Harry" she says sweetly before leaving.

Harry can feel the tears about to fall, god he's such a cry baby. He makes his way back to the reading room. Sitting down at the far corner, calling Louis. He just needs to talk.

Why he's not answering? Just when Harry needs him?!

He tries to Perrie who stayed with Zayn to see where this, whatever that is between them may go. But he got the same thing, no answer.

Harry hugs his knees to his chest crying himself to sleep.

About an hours or so later Harry's been awaking by  a had playing with his hair and soft voice speaking to him. "Harry?! Wake up, you'll be pain"

"Phoebe?" He flinches slightly as her cold hand wipes away the traces of his tears.

"Were you crying?" She received, a small sad smile at this. "Because of me?" She asks softly.

Harry couldn't take it anymore, so he asks right away the question he's dying to have an answer for. "Why do you hate me?" Looking at her in the eye. "Why you're so cold to me? I mean you love Eleanor? You're even nice to her! So why me?! Is it because of the way I dress?"

A tear falls down Phoebe's face at the sight of the broken sweet boy in front of her. She didn't mean to do this. She give watery laugh, wiping away the Harry tears, that started to fall again just at the sight of her. What have she done? "I d-don't hate you" she finally says.

"Then why?" Came the broken question.

————————————————————

New update woohoo!!!

And yeah, it short one, again sorry!

Anyway hope you enjoy this one. :) And don't forget to leave your thoughts on it! I hope it was a good update though...

Have a good day/night everyone!

Love, JJ.