BD*17

"Here it is" Perrie Says. Pulling Harry's suitcase into Louis' room.

Louis rise his eyebrow at this he wanted a set of pajamas and a new clothes just in case he needs them. "Ummm... Perrie..."

But Perrie already knows what he's about to say, that's way she only shakes her head smiling at him. "Don't even asks. It's Harry's thing. He never unpack whenever we're on a trip, saying something about it's easier to keep everything in the suitcase"

Now, that's makes sense. And well Louis has to admit it's easier than to unpack then pack all over again.

"Louis, are you sure about this? I can look after him" Says Perrie. Meaning everything she just said. "You just finished your concert so, you must be really tired. Just, bring him back to our room and I'll look after him"

Louis offers her a smile, appreciating the offer but it's okay. Harry is his responsibility and Louis wants to be there for him. To look after him. "It's Okay P. You go and enjoy your night, don't worry about him. I'm here"

"You sure?" After a little bit of hesitation and a lot of encouragement from Louis she finally decides to leave. "Call if you need anything, good night Louis"

"Night P."

And now, it's time to focus on his sick boyfriend. After a quick change of clothes, dressing something more comfortable. Louis moves to Harry's suitcase looking through for some pajama. Pulling a grey one.

Making his way to the sleeping boy

Making his way to the sleeping boy. He tries to wake him up one more time and honestly, Louis is worried. Harry is barely responsive at the moment. "Harry love, I need you to open your eyes for me" shaking his body softly but of course, Harry only turns himself to the other side.

Louis doesn't want to do this while the boy so out of it. But by now, Harry is shaking so bad. And Louis really needs to lower the fever down. And fast. So, that's leaves him with no choice but to go for it. Out of it or not, Harry's health is way more important at the moment.

He runs to the bathroom, filling the bathtub with a lukewarm water. Going back to Harry side, he starts to take the clothes off, all the while talking to Harry. In hope to get a response from the boy. Even if it's just a small one.

As gently as he can, Louis lowers Harry in the bathtub sighing in relief when Harry stirs. "You with me love?" Continuing with sponge bath even though the sick boy giving a whines of disapproval. "I know. I know love, it's not nice at the moment. But we need to get the fever down"

After the bath Louis moves back to the bedroom laying Harry down softly the putting the pajama on.

It's not over yet. Louis is really tired especially since the had a concert earlier. His body aching everywhere and he wants nothing more than to sleep. But he needs to look after Harry and make sure he's alright.

"Harry love, wake up for a bit. I need you to drink water" bringing the bottle to Harry's lips. Slowly but surely, Harry open his eyes slightly, taking a few sips from the bottle. "Good job, babydoll. Just a few more then you can rest again"

Louis helps the younger boy to lay down again. Before taking a cold, damp washcloths and placing it on Harry's warm forehead.

And before Louis knows it he spends the night switching between the water bottle and the damp washcloths, repeating the process over and over again.

It was past 5a.m. When Harry showed the first time of being probably awake to his best ability. Now being aware of his surroundings. "L-lou?"

Louis reaches out to help the sick boy when he sees him trying to get himself in a sitting position, smiling softly, Louis holds four fingers in front of Harry's eyes. "How many fingers?"

"Huh?"

"How many?"

Harry's eyes flutter shut and open, eyes are unfocused, he has to blink multiple times in order to even remotely clear his vision. "Fo-four?"

Louis finally sighs in relief, smiling softly. " good. Here drink some more water" checking on the fever one more time. "Hmmm, it has gotten down, still a bit high though. But not s bad as before. How are you feeling?"

"Better" Says Harry, wincing at the pain in his throat. "Tha-thank you"

"Don't be ridiculous" Louis says. Laying down pulling Harry on top of him. "Don't ever scares me like that again. Now, let's get some sleep"

"Lou?"

"Hmm?!"

"I l-love y-you" Harry whispers softly, burying his head Louis' chest to hide his embarrassment.

—————————————————

It's late a couple of hours than usual because I totally forgot it's Wednesday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyway, I apologize for the short and super boring chapter.... hope you enjoy it though!

Love, JJ.