BD*12

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" The deep voice that belongs to one of the managers, echoed through the quiet office. "YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THE PICTURES THEY TOOK WERE ALL BLURRY"

There are pictures all over the news about the supposed date as the rest of the lads used the chance to tag along on with the couple for a night out. Since they rarely have one of these nights. Or, at least, that's the story that was told on the news.

It always amazes Louis how can they come up with such a story when they know absolutely nothing.

"Well, Sorry if I don't want to hide anymore" the calm reply succeeds in making the management team angrier.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?" Said the second one, slamming the table surface. Taking a deep breath for a couple of times, once he feels himself calm enough he starts going over what they planned. "We hired a model, called Eleanor Calder, she'll pretend to be your girlfriend. The fact that you're gay will kept hidden for now. You know for a fact if we reveal this information now, it'll affect the band badly and we will loose fans. And we cannot afford that"

Louis couldn't take it anymore, so they seriously care about the money more than their idols happiness, sure, Louis always knew they had a bastards of management and company. But he never thought they'll take it this far. "UNTIL WHEN I HAVE TO HIDE? HUH, UNTIL WHEN?" Finally losing it.

Just when he finally came to terms with who he is, just when he's ready to shout it at the top of his lungs to the whole world. They shut him up. And force him to stay in the dark hiding his true identity. I mean, sure, he can ignore them and everything else, and reveal his secret just like that.

But Louis can't be selfish. He can't do that to the other lads. They worked so hard to achieve their dream.

"UNTIL IT'S NECESSARY. so god help, you better treat the girl probably in front of the cameras Louis Tomlinson"

Standing up. Louis yells a "FUCK YOU" getting out there as fast as he can. Not wanting to do anything he'll regret later.

He drives for awhile trying to clear his head. Unfortunately, it didn't work out like he thought it would. He's still fuming, he can't believe they have the guts to do such a thing. Why does he have to hide? Losing fans?! Well, if some of the fans actually leaves them because of their sexuality then Louis believes they were never true fans! His head feels like it's about to explode with all the thoughts running through his head. What was he supposed to tell his boyfriend?

He was so happy, over the moon when Harry said yes! And Louis finally told him 'I love you' almost causing Harry a panic attack. Of course he eased him with a kiss telling him he doesn't need to say it right now. Besides, Louis could feel Harry's love through the kiss they shared yesterday night. But what now? What if he hurts Harry's feelings? What if Harry decides to leave?

Louis will definitely loose it! He finally can call the beautiful green eyed boy his boyfriend! Why things have to turn like this?

Life isn't fair!

He just wants to stop hiding and tell the whole world who he truly is! Is this too much to ask for?! His true fans will stay no matter what, right?! They won't leave him just because he's into boys!

He's dying to just shout it at the top of his lungs for everyone to hear. But he can't do that to the other lads! They worked so hard for this and Louis can't selfishly snatch it away as nothing. Just because he can't handle it anymore!

Louis hits the wheel, yelling in frustration. He turns the engine off. Taking deep breaths, trying t collect himself. He needs to explain this to Harry, but how?!

Louis locks the car behind him. Making his way into the hotel to his room as fast as he can. Not wanting to draw attention to himself. He just wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone, let alone taking pictures.

Closing the door, he slides down to the floor finally loosing it. "Everything will be okay Lou" the soft voice whisperers into his ears and the warmth from the body next to his. Only causing him to cry more.

"I'm so sorry babydoll"

"You don't have to apologize. Look at me" as green meets blue. Harry gives Louis a small smile hoping to ease him. "What happened?"

"They got me a 'beard'. Some girl will pretend to be my girlfriend in front of the cameras" Louis says, voice breaks as a fresh tears rolls down his face.

Harry wipe away the tears, still manages to keep his smile on. His inside feels on fire and his heart beating fast in fear. What if he loses Louis? Will they ever have their happy ending? Of course Harry is scared but he needs to stay strong for Louis' sake.

"Are you serious about us?" Louis looks at Harry with burning eyes. "Of course I am"

"Then why you're so worried?"

Louis closes his eyes, letting out a watery laugh. "Don't want you to leave!"

"Am here, aren't I?" Squeezing Louis hand. "I'm not planning to go anywhere, anytime soon"

Louis leans in capturing Harry's lips. Kissing him softly, nothing heated, just a sweet kiss trying to spill his emotions through. They kiss for a bit more before pulling away. He gazes into Harry's eyes. Finally smiling a bit. "You're so beautiful. Promise, I'll fix this. I love you"

And if there's one thing you should know about Louis Tomlinson is, he intends to keep his promises.

—————————————————————-

Here we go~ another update :)

What do you think?! Did you like it?!

Anyway, have a good night/day whatever it is for you^^

Love, JJ.