BD*8

Days have passed and before Harry knows it, it was already more than month and a half. He's missing Louis more than anything. Never in his life did he get attached to someone this fast and he doesn't understand why!

It feels kind of weird to have such a deep connection to someone who you just met, not long ago. And Harry never believed such a thing was possible!

But here he's. As he tries his best to make sense of those feelings he has. Heck, Harry even tried his best to contain and fight those feelings towards Louis.

Simply, he couldn't. Something about Louis felt different to Harry. In a good way of course. Louis makes him feel secure, beautiful, loved and normal.

Something Harry always feared. Because as he was told before. 'You're nothing but a freak, abnormal. And no one will ever love you' yet here is Louis showering Harry with so much love.

As if Harry is the most important and amazing person in the whole world!

They always text and face-time each other whenever they can. Somehow it's not enough for Harry. He never thought he'll miss him like this, yet here he is. Missing him like there's no tomorrow...

Harry couldn't wait for those two weeks to pass by so he'll join Louis on the tour. He wants nothing more than to be wrapped in those warm strong arms once again.

"H." a loud shout startled Harry. "Where's your head at? Let me guess, Louis? You're so gone for him" Perrie laughs at the way Harry's face turns into a dark shade of red.

"Stop! Let's continue shopping" says Harry. While dragging Perrie with him.

"We're here to shop for the graduation Harry and not for your damn books"

"Don't insults my books, girl!" Receiving a glare from the said boy. Yes, Harry loves to read more than anything, in fact he has a huge 'reading-room' as he likes to call it, full of books. So what? Sue him!  

"Harry, I promise we'll be back later for your books, after we with the clothes first. Of course. Or else we'll be stuck in the damn book store for tomorrow at least" Perrie mumbles the last one under her breath, not wanting to hurt Harry's feelings. God knows how much he loves to those stupid books.

How can someone enjoy books so much?! Perrie honestly has no idea!

Harry eyes her suspiciously. "We will?"

"We will" Perrie conforms.

"Promise?"

"Oh god! Yes, Harry. I promise, let's go"

"Hey, Perrie" trying to get her attention while trying to keep up with the hyper girl. "Remind me again, why the heck did I befriend you in the first place?"

That causes Perrie to turn around so fast almost knocking Harry out. Smiling, what Harry believes, evilly. And before he knows it, Perrie's purse came in contact with his head.

"That's why. Now let's go, another word and I won't let you buy any books" of course that's shut up Harry.

After along exhausting day the pair finally left the hair salon after getting a new hair cut for the graduation day. After all, the big day is tomorrow.

"Oh shut up Pez. It's not funny" Harry finally snaps. She's still laughing at him, for what he's done to his hair.

"You're so gone for him" she continues on with the teasing. But stop immediately when she notices the change in his behavior, and the way he pulls his hair a bit too roughly for Perrie's liking. "Stop doing that! It looks beautiful. Don't go all insecure on me right now. I'm only teasing you. It's cute how much you love him"

"S-shut up! I do-don't love him!"

"Keep telling yourself that. Kiddo. Let's go home" pinching his cheeks before heading to the car. Harry following. Feeling his phone buzzing, he fishes the phone out of his bag, to see a message from Louis.

Lou: just wanted to use the chance and tell ya congrats on the graduation, in case I couldn't talk to you tomorrow. Sorry I won't be able to attend the ceremony. I'll make it up to you. Promise.

Lou: congratulations babydoll 💚

Harry smiles softly as he reads the messages as a warm feeling spreads through his body. Of course, he wants Louis to be there on this important day. He knows that's what he gets for going out with a famous person. He'll take the package as it is.

Louis will be there next time, on a much bigger and more important days next to him. Hopefully.

————————————————————-

Hello guys :) first of all, I wanna thank every single one of you for reading the story, for the votes and the comments, etc. Honestly, you guys made my day!

Also, I know that the chapters are short comparing to the rest of the stories here, it just I'm just not confident enough yet to write longer chapters (I'm scared, I'll make them sounds boring) so I hope don't mind this!

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this update. Again, thank you guys.

Love, JJ.