Chapter Seven-Strange Happenings

Hey guys. So, I've had some helpful feedback so I'm dedicating this chapter to those people. You guy know who you are. I hope you enjoy it. Things are about to start happening. Just a warning though. I'm severely hyped up on meds right now. So pls, if there are mistakes, be kind. I will fix them if you point them out nicely. Also this chapter will contain some boyxboy action. Let me know what you think. It will start by *** and end by ***. So for those that are not comfortable with it, you can just skip over that section.This chapter will be in Jaxon and Evan's POV.

Evan's POV

I've been at the Silver Shadow Pack for almost a week now and its going good so far. Melinda had to do all the cleaning and help with the cooking as her punishment, so I was happy with that. I didn't want her kicked out of the Pack or anything like that. I just wanted her to leave my Mate alone.

And Jaxon has been great. Every day he cooked us breakfast and then he would leave to do his Alpha duties and we would have lunch and dinner with the rest of the Pack.

I was starting to get to know them all and they were great. Nathan and his Mate, Carter, were doing fantastic. They have already mated, the dirty dogs, pun intended, and I was genuinely happy for them. I know Jaxon was feeling the pull to Mate but I just wasn't ready. I felt so filthy sometimes

But right now I was more concerned with the weird things that's been happening lately around me.

Ever since I woke up the morning after we got here, I have noticed a few strange things happening and I have a bad feeling I am the one making them happen.

First it was the water swirling when I went to have a bath. I was just sitting in the bath, enjoying my first proper bath in years, and I started thinking of being in a hot tub. How the water would swirl and bubble. And next thing I know, the water is swirling and bubbling around me. I got out that tub so quick, Jaxon thought that something was chasing me.

Then I got upset with Jaxon the other day coz he was trying to force me to go outside a bit, and I just wasn't ready for that, so I wished he was out the damn room and the door would slam in his face. Well guess what, he was thrown backwards out the room and the door slammed shut and locked.

We were both trying to get the door open for almost two hours after that, only when I calmed down, did it open. Jaxon looked extremely freaked out but didn't say anything. He just turned around and walked out.

Then yesterday, omg, yesterday was just beyond freaky. Jaxon and I were on the couch in the living room, watching a movie. When it was finished, I was too lazy to get up to get the remote off the table and I stretched out my hand towards it, pretending to will it towards me. Jaxon was laughing at my silliness, till his laugh got wiped right off his face.

The damn remote flew into my outstretched hand. Like wtf? I'm seriously freaked. Jaxon just looked at me strangely and said he thought it was time for bed. We went to bed, but I know he didn't go to sleep for a very long time, because I was also awake. We just lay there thinking about what had happened.

Eventually he turned to me and said, "Have you always been able to do these things?" I looked at him like he had lost his marbles "Do I look like I have always been able to do weird shit? I don't have a fucking clue what is happening to me Jaxon and I'm scared". I told him in a small voice.

He pulled me closer and held me tight. "I won't let anything happen to you Little One. I will do my best to always protect you and we will find some answers somehow for what is happening". He bent his head to give me a light kiss on the lips.

But it somehow turned into a full on make out session. Next thing I know, he is holding himself above me and looking at me with such a lustful look in his eyes, that there was no way in hell that I was going to be able to look away.