Chapter Thirteen - The Parents

Hey guys. Another chapter for you guys to enjoy.  I have had some amazing comments for this book and I just wanted to say, Thank you. 

What do you guys think of my pic of the wolves? I was thinking of those for Jaxon and Evan's wolves? Let me know if you agree.

Jaxon's POV

"What if they don't like me? Do they even know you are gay? How are they going to feel about you being mated to another guy?What-" I cut Evan's rambling off with a quick kiss on his lips. He is stressing himself out about meeting my parents today and he refuses to calm down. "First off, they will LOVE you. Second, yes, they know I'm gay. And third, they won't care if I am mated to a cat, as long as I am happy. You have absolutely nothing to be stressed about." I tell him as I rub slow circles into his lower back. The small action seems to always calm him down. He nuzzles his face into my chest and lets out a sigh. "I know I'm probably just being ridiculous, but I just can't seem to help it" he grumbles against my chest. I tighten my arms around him and hold him close to me. 

Since yesterday, Evan has been a lot more open with me, and more affectionate. He still flinches if I touch him unexpectedly, but he quickly calms down and snuggles into me. I feel like he is starting to trust me more and more and I will do anything to keep that trust. Right now, he is rubbing his face all over my pecks and that is making my wolf purr and growl in delight at having our little Mate rubbing his scent over our body. I pull him in for a tight hug and he hugs me back before leaning back and looking up at me. His eyes are filled with an emotion I can't quite place at the moment, but that I love anyway. He leans up at the same time as I lean down and our lips meet. Instant fireworks. Evan lets out a little moan of pleasure at the contact, before pulling my face even closer to deepen the kiss and I let him. Our lips move in sync and our tongues clash in a fight for dominance, which he gives over to me almost instantly. I run my big hands down his back and lift him up into my arms. As soon as I did that, he jumped up to wrap his legs around my waist and I lean back against the wall and hungrily carry on kissing him. We should probably stop, as my little Love needs to have breakfast before dealing with my overly protective and crazy parents, but I just don't seem to have the willpower to let him go. 

Just as things start heating up, we get interrupted by a knock on the door. Fuck, what is it with people and interrupting us? Can't I get any quality time with my Mate, without someone looking for me? I pull back with a groan and Evan let's out a small giggle. "You gonna get that, big guy?" He asks with a small smirk on his face. "No, they can piss off and go irritate someone else for a bit. I can't even seem to get a proper kiss out of you without someone wanting my attention, usually Carter. And I can smell that it's him, AGAIN." I growl out grumpily. Evan just gives another giggle before unwrapping his legs from around my body and sliding down slowly. It feels so good, that I let out a small groan of pleasure. "It might be important Jax. I'm gonna go get some breakfast while you deal with that. And don't worry, we will get our time together." He whispers the last part as he opens up the door and slips past Carter. "Tease!" I shout out after him and he just turns to smirk at me and carries on downstairs.

"What do you want this time Carter?" I ask irritably. I'm still trying to will my hard-on away. He quirks an eyebrow at me, "Who pissed you off so early in the morning?" He asks, like he doesn't have a clue why I'm irritated right now. But I can see the glint of humour in his eyes. "Har har har Carter. Like you have no idea why I'm pissed right now? I am trying to spend some quality, private time with my Mate, but every time we start kissing, you seem to pop up, needing me for something. So spit it out, what the fuck do you want this time?" I growl out frustratedly. He just bursts out laughing loudly. "O man, you got it bad, but you wouldn't have had much time for anything right now anyway. your parents are almost here" He tells me with a cheeky grin on his face. A grin I wanted to slap off so badly, till his words sunk in. "O Goddess, and I haven't even had breakfast yet. My mother is gonna kill me if she finds out I haven't had breakfast. you know how she is about meals" I start panicking, till Carter starts laughing again. "Chill Jaxon. I said they are almost here. I didn't say they are here just yet. you have an hour to prepare" He says as he backs away quickly, knowing I'm gonna get him for making me panic.