Chapter Ten-Rogues

Hey guys. I am so sorry for the wait. I know my updates are a bit random, but i really have a lot going on at the moment. Things are going to be getting a bit more intense from now on. Not just between Jaxon & Evan, but also outside influences. This chapter is dedicated to princess_pineapple45 for your unending support and to RudyMisha for your awesome comments. Hope you guys enjoy. xxx

Jaxon's POV

I woke up feeling a bit agitated. I'm not too sure why though. I looked down at Evan sleeping soundly in my arms and a grin crosses my face. My baby is absolutely gorgeous and he has surprisingly been doing very well since we rescued him. He obviously has occasional nightmares and he would sometimes flinch away when someone randomly touched his arm or something to get his attention, but other than that he has been so strong. I have always held the highest regards for Omegas, due to them being so innocent and sweet natured. I mean, who in their right mind would willingly hurt them? I mean besides fucking Mason. He is obviously not in his right mind. But I knew it happened in other Packs as well and there wasn't much I could do about it.I sigh in frustration and pull Evan closer to me. 

He has become more and more responsive to me lately. We haven't done anything really intimate again, since that night, and I was fine with waiting. My wolf not so much, but he understood why we had to wait. Evan seemed fine with kissing though. He now willingly kissed me every morning when we woke up and every night when we went to bed. Other times I would have to initiate them, but he didn't seem to mind that. He always kissed back.

I feel him start wriggling around in my arms as he wakes up. Unfortunately his very tempting ass is right on my morning wood and right now, it's getting very, very happy about the close proximity. I groan and try to move my lower body away from him, but he just shuffles right along with me, keeping our lower bodies in contact with each other. He wiggles again and then he lets out a quiet moan. His breathing starts picking up and he starts grinding against me harder and faster. That's when I know I need to wake him up fully. He is so not ready for what I have in mind for him right now. 

With that in mind, I pull away and jump out of bed, knowing the sudden movement will wake him up. What I wasn't thinking about is the fact that I would be startling him awake and he has powers. Next thing I know I'm slammed up against the wall. I can't breath and I can't move. Evan looks at me and finally realises what he is doing. He gasps and I fall to the floor. "O my God, I am so sorry Jax. I didn't mean to do that. I just got a really big fright" He cries as he gets out of bed and comes running to my side. "It's ok Little One. I shouldn't have woken you up so suddenly". I say, trying to calm him down.

"Why did you do that anyway" He asks me, tilting his head in confusion. I scratch the back of my head and blush a deep red. "Don't worry about it." I mumble out, not wanting to tell him the truth. That I was nothing more than a horny puppy that wanted to fuck the shit out of him. He looks at me, now even more confused, but I also catch a glimpse of hurt in his eyes. He probably thinks I don't trust him or something. Or that he maybe did something wrong. I can't have him feeling even more insecure so I just blurt out the truth. "I had a morning wood and you were still half asleep and you were grinding on me. I didn't want you waking up, thinking I was trying to take advantage of you so I did the first thing that came to mind. Obviously not my best decision. Remind me not to wake you up suddenly or startle you in any way again Little One" I smirk at the blush now blazing across his cheeks.

"O my soul, I am so sorry about that Jax. I feel so embarrassed right now" he whispers, covering his beautiful face. "Hey no need for that Love. You can do whatever you want to me. I just didn't want you to wake up and then feel uncomfortable with me". I tell him, taking him into my arms, absolutely dwarfing his tiny frame. He timidly puts his arms around my waist and gives me  a soft squeeze. "Thank you for being so patient and understanding Jax. I feel so blessed having you as a Mate" He mumbles against my chest. We just stand there for a while, enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms.