Chapter Seventeen - Found

Hey guys. I have some good news for you. I am going to be uploading more than once a week as Xmas is coming up and I want to be able to spend it with my family, without any distractions.  Anyway, enjoy xxx

Jaxon's POV

"Where the fuck is he???!!!" I shouted in Natalie's face. She whimpered and cried but didn't say a thing, so I looked at Connie who was standing beside me. Connie is one of my few female warriors and the reason I have her here is, because I will never lift my hand to a woman, but that doesn't mean I won't get another woman to do the job for me. She looked at me and I motioned for her to continue. She stepped forward and punched Natalie hard in the abdomen. She slumped forward in the chair she was tied to. After a minute or two she looked up at us with a defiant glint in her eyes. We were getting nowhere with her so I stepped out the room and sighed in frustration. 

It has been two days that Evan has been missing and my wolf and I were going crazy. We went out that first day with the other Alphas and warriors, but it's like Melinda and Evan had disappeared without a trace. We were out for most of the day and that night as well, but still nothing. So now we were focusing on the only two leads we had, Naomi and Natalie, But my anger and frustration was building more and more with every minute that Evan was out of my reach. I could feel every punch and cut Evan got, but I was very relieved to know it hasn't escalated from there. Whoever has him, hasn't touched him in any other way, but I don't know how long he will be able to hold out. And I was worried sick for him and our pups, this isn't good for any of them and I needed to find my Mate as soon as possible. But these fucking bitches weren't co-operating in any way. I needed to get one of them to talk somehow. 

Suddenly an idea clicked in my head. Naomi, with all her faults and issues, was a daddy's girl. All I had to do, was bring her face to face with her father's heart broken eyes. The man was indeed broken over what his daughter had done, and I did feel pity towards him, but he should have kept better control of her and kept her away from people that everyone knew were bad to the core.

"Carter, bring me Ash, Naomi's father" I sent through the mind link. "Yes Alpha" I heard his reply. He has been trying to stay by Nathan's side as much as possible as the poor guy is completely distraught. And then on top of trying to look after his Mate, he has basically been filling in for me with Alpha duties due to me being so distracted. Damion and Eric were still around as well, doing everything they could to help find my Mate and keep me from losing it completely.

About fifteen minutes later, Carter came through the door with Ash behind him. The man looked a complete wreck, because , not only has he lost his Mate in a Rogue attack two years ago, but now his daughter is being charged with treason, meaning a death sentence by The Council. He stepped towards me with a tired look on his face, "What can I help you with Alpha?" He asked me quietly. I looked into his eyes and I felt great sadness at what I saw. This man was no longer the fun, loud and carefree warrior he used to be when I was growing up. The man in front of me was broken beyond repair, his eyes filled with so much pain as well as shame for what his daughter had done. "Ash, my old friend, I am so sorry it has come to this, but I need your help with Naomi. She is refusing to tell us where Melinda went with my Mate and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with her. You are the only one left that can maybe help me bring my Luna back home." I told him, feeling like such a horrible person for making Ash face his daughter, but I needed answers. He stared at me in silence for a minute or two before he dropped his head and sighed. "Of course Alpha, I will try my best to get her to talk." He said, his voice barely above a broken whisper, making my heart hurt for him even more.

We took him through the doors leading to the cells. Naomi was sitting on the bed with her legs drawn up, staring off into space, lost in her thoughts. Her bruises and cuts from Connie had already healed so she wasn't in any pain. When she heard us coming towards her, she snapped her head towards us. She looked very confused and a bit fearful, till she saw her dad, then her eyes lit up. "Daddy, you came for me" She screamed in happiness, jumping up from the bed and coming towards the bars of her cell. Her smile dropped very quickly though, when she saw her dad's face. "Daddy...?" she called softly. Eventually Ash lifted his head and he faced his daughter. He had a lone tear running down his cheek as he looked at her, his eyes darting all over her face as if he was trying to memorise every last feature of her face.