Chapter Ten: The Betrothed Couple-*10/15/2018 update*

The boy traversed the gardens, struck by an even deeper curiosity about the flowers that grew and the names of all that he did not know. Imagining lands he had never seen, meeting people he had never known. A warm wind swept through the garden, guiding him back toward the terrace where the guests at the banquet were still basking in the night's glory. The wind continued to guide Aaron to the statue of the Maia.

The goddess, as depicted in the statue, was tall and stood many high feet above him. The goddess's right hand was held out, gifting the admirer something. With the swelling of the wind Aaron heard the immediate rise of trumpets playing, urging him to rush back to the party.

Sneaking his way undetected onto to the terrace, Aaron saw that all of the guests were on their feet, awaiting the most important announcement of the evening. The messenger of King Elijah declared to the anticipating audience that Princess Eden, daughter of King Elijah Pyreséa and Madame Sonya, would be married to Prince Sidon, son of Prince Adonis Evershield the II and First Lady Maraá. Milo struck the lyre and the trumpets sounded the anthems of the two kingdoms as the audience applauded.

====================================

Thank you for reading "The Roar of Andora"!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE this story with your friends and fellow Wattpad readers. Every little bit helps! And make sure to follow landenwakil to keep notified on when "The Roar of Andora" gets updated next.

Also, if you're enjoying the World of Andora, but have ran out of story to read (yikes!), please make sure to check out the "The Myths of Andora" and "The Tales of Andora" found on landenwakil's Wattpad account. There are many other incredibly talented writers contributing their stories to the World of Andora, so please make sure to support their work, and asides, there are some other pretty epic adventures happening all the time in Andora that you won't want to miss out on!

Instagram: — Personal: @landenwakil — The Roar: @theroarofandora