Chapter Thirteen: The Brothel-*10/15/2018 update*

On the second floor, all of the male Evershield cousins were enveloped in the customs of the brothel.

Jared had two topless women wrapped around each arm as they touched his chest and laughed at his jokes. Anthony was beat-red in the face with intoxication and was engaged in a very serious looking conversation with a girl who sat on his lap. Micah had his thick arm hung down over the breast of a tiny foreign woman as he polished off a glass of ale. Josiah and Adam were at a separate table locked in a game of cards and dice with other men of their age whose faces Aaron could recall from the training hall.

The prostitutes the men were in the company of were dressed in either silk robes, lingerie, or weren't dressed in anything at all. They styled their faces with powder to look immensely more attractive. Aaron's cousins were at first surprised to see him. They were dumbfounded and panic-stricken, as the Evershield men weren't as free to indulge in the public whorehouses. The matter of pregnancy and inheritance (not to mention reputation) were always at risk. But that night, being the night of their grandfather's death, excused the young Evershield men from liability. And once his cousins realized that Aaron arrived at the brothel making the same excuses they had, and once clueing in that it was Aaron's first visit, they laughed boisterously, relieved. They invited Aaron to sit down, lighten up, have a drink, and then ordered more liquor and meat for the party.

Jerome Rohan, youngest son of the Rohan whoremasters and close friend to Jared Evershield, sent two women to entertain Aaron. At once they both arrived and took a seat on his lap. Aaron was already so drunk that his body reacted numbly to their touch, but his mind was stupefied with the delight of being in the company of the two women. One was light in skin and had red-dyed hair, the other was from a foreign continent and how her tongue licked the language accentuated her sexual novelty. Without a doubt, Aaron was in his glory.

The women were seated on each of his thighs, drinking liquor with him, stroking his hair and touching his chest. Even though Aaron was drunk, the company of the women who he found more sexually arousing than any he had ever been that physically close to still made him shy. They taunted and teased him until Aaron drank more and once he got talking and making jokes, he realized that they also found him outrageously funny.

The brothel-maids ran up and down the stairs throughout the night exchanging the empty bottles for full ones and cleared away the plates, replacing them with trays of smoked meats. The woman from the foreign continent, Ezérelea, cleared the skewer of steaming meat with a knife and then further chopped the cutlets into bite-size pieces to feed Aaron; repeating that she needed to, "Feed the baby."

"Hey!" Aaron exclaimed. "Imma still 'ungry. C'mon, c'mon, I'da want more!"

Ezérelea exaggerated the fanning of her hand over her mouth. "Preence baeby Evershield. Don't yew worry hunny. Mommy weel feed you 'nother. Open wide." Ezérelea dove the fork into the cutlet and delicately placed it in Aaron's mouth. "That's a good baeby," she said as Aaron chewed on the meat and then pinched his one cheek. "Does tha baeby want tew join mommy for nap?"

Aaron was drunk, but he needn't take too much time deciphering the metaphor. "Hmm. Not now. I'mma not that tired yet."

"Baeby! Yewr no fun."

"Whattaya mean I'm no fun! I'm fun! We're 'aving fun!"

"Because yewr eating. Tha's only what baeby Evershield wants to do. Eat. Eat. Eat. Munch. Munch. Munch." Ezérelea gesticulated and then whipped her gaze at him in a sharp glare. "Mommy's hungry too," she said and then dove her mouth into Aaron's neck, bit him, and got up from his lap.

The sudden departure of the woman roused Aaron's lust for her. He ignored the company of the red-haired one, who's name he'd been told but forgotten, and got up to chase after Ezérelea. Not before he had even made five paces in Ezérelea's direction, Jared stopped him. "Kid! Why are you pissing the girls off?"

"How I'mma—whatdoya mean, pissin' the girls off?"

"Don't fuck around," Jared stated and marched past Aaron, knocking his shoulder.

With the momentum coiling his torso, Aaron turned to face Anthony who was on his way to one of the bedrooms with the woman he was engaged in deep conversation with all night. "Anthony, ey, am I, ah, fuckin' around?"

"Only if you're not fucking around with them," his cousin said and carried on his path, holding the girl by the hand.

There'snot a temptational force in this world more powerful to a young man than thatof having sex with a woman who's very existence suggests she was designed toreceive a man's body. Aaron was beyond bewildered with desire, although hisbody was still not as responsive as he knew it could have been. Not only hadhis father's warnings when he was sleeping with the merchant's daughterdisciplined his lust; for not only could a woman carry a disease that there wasno cure, but the fear of a girl getting pregnant was a nightmare on itself, andbring shame unto the Evershield's amongst the regal class. But more than that, thedeepest inhibition that held Aaron back was the fact that he was engaged.     

====================================

Thank you for reading "The Roar of Andora"!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE this story with your friends and fellow Wattpad readers. Every little bit helps! And make sure to follow landenwakil to keep notified on when "The Roar of Andora" gets updated next.

Also, if you're enjoying the World of Andora, but have ran out of story to read (yikes!), please make sure to check out the "The Myths of Andora" and "The Tales of Andora" found on landenwakil's Wattpad account. There are many other incredibly talented writers contributing their stories to the World of Andora, so please make sure to support their work, and asides, there are some other pretty epic adventures happening all the time in Andora that you won't want to miss out on!

Instagram: — Personal: @landenwakil — The Roar: @theroarofandora