Chapter 1- introduction -

Before we start everything,  thank you for giving mentally loved a try, it really means a lot to me :)) 

If you're someone I know in real life and you somehow managed to find me here. Please click out, I swear to god if I find out that one of you read this, I will dig a hole and lie there for the rest of my life. Have a great day :)) hahaha. . . if you're going to keep reading, at least be discreet. 

[Warning: swearing and some *mature* scenes in the story, you were warned. Hope you enjoy the fanfic ^^]

[y/n] : your name
[f/n] : friend name
[f/c] : favorite color
[l/n] last name
[h/c] : hair color
[h/l] : hair length
~Enjoy <3

Loud breathing...heavy breathing... annoying people

"I'm [y/n]"

"Okay [y/n], what was your past...like how and why did you get here?"

"I killed my parents and 4 teachers at the age of 13" I say to the therapist

"Why did you do it?" Because I'm insane. I thought to myself. 

"I don't remember much, all I know was that, my mom was always at work and would go home really late, or sometimes she wouldn't even go home at all.

My dad was a alcoholic.

My mom never believed it.

One day, my mom came home and found him in bed with another woman.

She went insane, she told him to get out but he refused.

They were screaming at each other. The other woman just laid there on the bed watching them fight.

I couldn't take it anymore. They were so loud it was so irritating. 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the kitchen's knife and stabbed. Each. And. All. Of. Them. One by one...hearing them beg for mercy, crying and screaming in agony and pain..." 

"Alright...and why did you kill the teachers?"

"I don't remember" More like I don't feel like telling a stranger my whole life story. 

"Okay, thank you [y/n] for today, you may go back to your cell" With that I stood up and head back to my cell.

I'm 18 today...so pretty much lived through my whole life here...I never got to see the sun anymore...I never felt joy anymore... I'm stuck in this hell prison or what they call an asylum

I head back to my cell, but while I walk there a girl walked in front of me and we hit each other. She fell back.

"S-Sorry"

"It's ok" I said as I hold out my hand to her. She accepted it and I helped her up.

"Watch where you're going next time" 

"I-I will" she said and gave me a smile and left. How could she smile in this place? I don't even remember how to smile. Maybe she's new.

I open my cell door and step in, one of the security locks it, "like always" i thought to myself as I went to plop onto bed.

I was known as the "do not mess with me" person, normally if anyone saw me helping the girl up they would look surprised. But in reality . . . it's just an image I have to put up so I don't have to deal with disgusting men

The last person that touched me, i punched him to death. I shivered at the thought of filthy hands on me. 

He was annoying so I'm glad he's gone, the only downside from that is that because of it I got added 3 more years in this hell prison

I would normally be discharged on my 20th birthday but no...I have to wait till my 23rd birthday but I don't really mind anymore, because how would I make a living if I got out, I won't even get a job because I didn't have any studies so technically my whole future has gone to ashes. 

At least they feed me here and keep me alive.

Hours past, my eyes felt heavy, I closed them and drifted off to sleep.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! If you have any questions on the story don't be afraid to ask me!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all!