Chapter 19-"I swear you hit even harder than Toby when you steal his Waffles!"

I can't promise you that  I'm certain I'm back but, I can promise you that I'm not gone and I'm not leaving. ♥️

"Fallen? For her? Jeff are you out of your mind?!?" Masky shouted pushing me out of the way and stomping towards Jeff.

"Yes Masky, her, not you. Face it." Jeff replied and walked over to me. He pulled me into his arms and stuff his face into the crout of my neck while I stood there, mouth half-open, speechless.

There was a silence before Masky started walking towards us.

"You disappoint me, Jeff," Masky said before continuing "I expected better from you, you chose her out of all. Jeff, you're THE infamous Jeff the killer but you choose to like her?"

"It's my choice, not yours."Jeff picked me up and carried me bridal style. My arms hung around his neck and my face stuffed into his chest.

Everything fell silent, I sighed.

"J-Jeff?" There was a brief silence before he answered

"Yes?"

"Did you mean it?" I asked and looked up at Jeff, his eyes were staring back at me. I blinked twice.

Holy shit-

"YOU'RE STILL BLEEDING!" I screamed.

"Way to ruin the romantic moment."

"Sorry but- Jeff put me down, You're just going to make your wound worse." He sighed and put me down on my two feet.

"Happy now?" I nod and pull him under a tree.

"We need something to apply pressure on your wound." With that, I took off my shirt without a care in the world. Jeff's eyes follow my every movement as a tint of red began to appear on both his ears.

"[y/n], put the shirt back on. Masky could still be somewhere around here."

"Seriously Jeff, no one is here and even if there were. Your wound is much more important than me wearing a sports bra in the middle of nowhere."

"Why a sports bra though? No girls wear sports bras to a date. You're the weirdest human I've ever seen." I shrugged

"I guess that's just who I am. Plus how many human beings have you had a proper conversation with?" I raised an eyebrow.

"A lot." He crosses his arms and smirked. I tied my shirt around his wound and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I'm too beautiful to not talk to."

"You're dying but your ego is still too big,"  I commented.

"It's not my fault I'm good looking, I—"

"Shhhh" I cut his sentence

"I-"

"SHHHHHHH"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Your ego is killing both of us."

"How is that even possible?" He raised an eyebrow but there's a hint of humor in his voice. 

"It just is Jeff, now hurry up, we need to get back to the mansion," 

"A moment ago you worried about my wound now you're telling me to hurry up? What if it still hurts and I can't walk?" He purses his lips 

"Oh then I'll just leave your sorry ass to die here on your own," I smirked

"That's not fair! I technically saved your life by putting mine in danger," He argued "How about you give me a kiss and I'll walk you back to the mansion?" The corner of his lips pulled up into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips on his forehead. 

"Come on now, move," I commanded 

"I didn't mean forehead, I meant on the lips you chipmunk" 

"Then you should have said so earlier, now it's too late, now move," Jeff pouts but still follows the orders. 

"I'll get my kiss next time," he mumbled under his breath and I just laughed at his childishness,

"I'd like to see you try," 

"Technically you already- Ow! Geez, woman, I swear you hit even harder than Toby when you steal his Waffles!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so so soooo much for still being here and reading this chapter! I'm so sorry for all the technical difficulties I'm having and making you all wait. So Thank you so much for everything! 

I know this chapter was a bit short but I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to Comment your thoughts, vote, and share this story to those who you think might enjoy this! And again, Thank you, Have a great day lovelies!