Chapter 22-"Oh, fuck me-"-

[Y/N]'s POV

fuck fuck fuck. great. I can't believe I kissed him- wait technically he kissed me- but then I decided to kiss back!

I stuffed my face into my pillow, I swear heat is radiating out of my face right now.

Why? What did I get myself into? What does Jeff think of me now? Yesterday. . .

"J-Jeff," we pulled apart as we both breathed heavily. He pressed our foreheads against each other. Shit. What do I do now? I'm probably at least 50 shades of red right now- ha, get it? fifty shades of- you know what? Nope nope, I'm so done.
I sighed, trying to calm myself down. But it didn't work.

I have no idea what Jeff had in mind, but we came back. Yes folks. We came back to the mansion. We didn't go to wherever he wanted to go. It was partly my fault- I ran away.

Well shit. What happened to the [Y/N] back in the Asylum? There was a knock on the door. 

"[Y/n]?"

"Oh, fuck me-"

"Gladly-" The pillow was thrown directly at his face. K.O.
  [Y/n] 1 Jeff 0. I need to stop.

"What are you doing here Jeff." It wasn't an actual question- I'm not planning on hearing his excuses. Plot twist. He didn't have one.

"[Y/n], why did you run away? I personally think I'm fucking gorgeous!" I stood up and crossed my arms.

"Since when were you so full of yourself?" Since always . . .

"Since always." Yep, Saw that coming.  He walks closer to me and gently grabs my chin. His thumb lightly caressed my cheek—

"Stop. Please."

"Why, does this 'distract' you?" His lips almost touching mine. Not long ago, I knocked this guy into a wall. And here we are. In a small room, probably 53 degrees from all the heat radiating from me, and let's not mention this super sexy killer in front of me—

I tried pushing him away but he grabs my hands and presses his lips on mine. It wasn't forced, or harsh. It was somewhat, gentle and welcoming. His lips moved perfectly against mine, and before I knew it I was pushed against the wall. I snap back into reality and twisted my hand away from his hold and shoved him away. He tumbled backward and just stares at me. I expected to see anger and rage in his eyes, but, it's not. It's hurt. Did I hurt him? I need to get out of this room.

I rush towards the door and entered the kitchen. I grab a cup of water and was about to chuck the whole thing in.

"[y/n]—"

Jeff's POV

"[y/n]—" I call out for her. But she just walked away, didn't even bother to glance my way. She just walked away.

What the hell? Why do I feel . . . Hurt? Is she ignoring me? Maybe I went a bit too fast? No. Who cares anyway?

"Fuck." I whispered and ran after her. I turned towards the small hallway that leads to her room and found her standing in front of her door. She doesn't seem to notice me yet. She glances behind her as if sensing my presence. She shrugged it off and walked into her room. Before she could close the door, I burst in. She yelped.

"What the fuck Jeff?"

"Don't what the fuck me! What the fuck you!"

"That doesn't even make sense!" She waves her arms in the air.

"I want to know if every time I'm going to kiss you, you're going to run away from me. Because if that's the case then I will have to stop kissing you, but trust me when I say I don't want to stop." She shivers a bit and gulps. I take a step forward.

"Please [y/n]. Am I really that bad?"

"No- you're not bad. You're fucking amazing and it's so frustrating because I can't tell if I want to punch you in the face for no absolute reason or kiss you." Before I could even process her words, I felt her lips on mine. Well, I guess she made her choice.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello lovelies! I'm so so so sorry for being inactive. (Like always)
It's just that, when I want to write I'm extremely busy with tests and homework and when I'm not busy, I'm the CEO of procrastination. Literally.
I'm not trying to make excuses, and I hope you can forgive me for taking so long. But I was really hoping I could finish Met Agin before summer. (This is your author from the future: Spoiler alert, I didn't manage to finish Met Again) But lately, I just can't find myself to sit down and write something meaningful and not straight up, confusing and annoying.
Like, I think you guys probably think the character [y/n] is getting annoying. And I'm really sorry!!!

I hope you'll have a great day! Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts, click on that star and share to someone who might enjoy this (crappy but apparently entertaining) story! I love you so much, thank you for your patience! ♥️