Chapter 16- drunken Love-

[A/N] Oh hahahaha, I'm sorry for not posting last week! So just to give it back to you, I made this special chapter for you :,,)) Don't worry, it gets interesting. enjoy!

[[y/n]'s pov]
"So you're telling me that you think you like this dude that you just met a few hours ago?"

"Yep, it sounds weird when you say it out loud. Maybe you're right, maybe I don't really like Masky."

"Yeah because obviously you don't" Jeff groans and I sigh. Maybe I'm a bit over dramatic, I can't like someone just after one conversation. What if he's faking all of it? But Masky seems like a cool dude, he wouldn't do that.

"I don't know Jeff . . ."

"I think you should just stay away from him. He's not good for you."

"Why so?"

"It's not my business to tell you"

"Then it's none of your business to tell me who I should be friends with."

"[y/n] I'm telling you to stay the fuck away from Masky."

"Then tell me why!"

"Well because I— because he's just not a good person. [y/n] you just met him, you don't know his real name, you don't know his past, you don't know anything apart from his CP name and how he looks like! You're not the one who lived with him for years, no you're just a silly little naive girl who fell for his trap."

"I don't know what he did, but in my eyes, I can tell he's better than you."

I can see Jeff's expression changed from anger to shocked but not the normal shocked expression, the one that you can read pain in his eyes. But I couldn't care less, I stood up, walked out of the room and slam the door.

So much for talking Jeff . . .

Then I thought, was I too mean to him? Maybe I went too far. He's just trying to help maybe, but Masky seems like a good person.

I sigh and walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I need food. It always help. I opened the fridge and grabbed a popsicle. Since it looks nice.

Don't follow my advice, eat at your own risk. You don't eat sparkling popsicles in a mansion full of killers!

I felt my head lighten, and I went dizzy. You can put drugs in pills, even brownies but not popsicles! For the love of god, why?

For a drunken person like me, I know it won't end well.

[Jeff's pov]
I groan as I pace around the room. Once again, I shouted at her. I really need to talk to Eyeless Jack about my anger issues.

I plop down on my bed and stuff my head into my hands. Just the thought of her being with Masky gives me this weird feeling. It makes me mad, like I want to just grab her and pull her away from him. Far away from him.

Then I heard a loud thud outside my room, making me jump and snap me out of my thoughts.

"What the hell, Toby is it you? I told you NOT to eat the damn Popsi—" I slam my door open, but it wasn't Toby. Fuck.

"Oh heyyyyy~" 

"Fuck" I murmure. [y/n] was at my door, all drunk. Of course she ate them! Why didn't I think of it. I mentally slap myself.

"[y/n] what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for Shawn mendessssss, I thought I heard him"

Alright who the fuck is shawn mendes. My fist clenches at the thought of another guy.

"Alright [y/n], you need to stop and quiet down. Did you eat the popsicles?" Of course she did you idiot.

"Oh those pretty long sticks? Yeah~"

Oh my god, that sounds so bad. I blush a dark red when I felt her small hands on my chest traveling up and clutched my hair. I gulp and held my breath.

"[y-y/n], what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing~" Then I felt something soft on my lips.

Fuck, she's kissing me. [y/n] [l/n] is kissing me. Without even noticing, my hands travel from her back to her hips, gripping it tightly and kissing her back. Then I couldn't take it anymore, I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. A warm sensation goes through my body, as I explore inside her mouth. I heard a few moans making Jeff junior bug. Shit

We pull apart to catch our breaths.

"Fuck, that was amazing" she whispers.

She wasn't wrong.

————————————————————-
Oh my god, that was cringe 😂😅
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to share; vote; and comment your thoughts!!! I hope to see you all on the next chapter!