Chapter 4- escape???

[[A/N] we have a bit of harsh swearing words in this chapter you have been warned >:3]

A few days has past since dickhead I mean Jeffrey arrived. We don't talk, I rather have it stay that way. It was an afternoon, I was chillin on the hard dirty mattress or what they call a "bed". I think they're the ones who has a mental problem because like come on! How is this asylum a hospital!?! The walls are literally bullshit, the rooms are cells! And you call this hard mattress a bed?!?

I need to get these bullshit out of my mind, I've lived here for what seems like my childhood.
"What's up [y/n]?" Ew...it's Jeffrey, great just great I was having a PEACEFUL SHIT TALK TO MYSELF AND YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT IT! I notice I've been having more anger issues...
"What do you want Jeffrey?"
"Okay first, I don't like the name Jeffrey"
"So what do we call you?"
"Haven't I already told you? Name's Jeff, Jeff the killer" wait he's the infamous Jeff as JEFF THE KILLER??? Argh I was so dumb! Of course it was him! The carved smile...everything...
"Hello? Earth to [y/n]!"
"S-Sorry...spaced out a bit"
"Yeah yeah, moving on" rude...he doesn't only have a dickhead but a also a rude ass. I mean what did I even expect, a serial killer being kind? They're cold hearted, don't know how to love and care for anyone. They kill for fun, they kill for entertainment, they kill to make them happy. How do people expect them to be kind?

"Come on princess, let's go"
"Go where?"
"The hell out of this place!" As he said so I heard a loud boom from outside, like an explosion. The fire alarm went on
"COME ON!" Jeff started running so I have a choice? NAHHH, I ran after him. I saw everyone run the opposite direction as us, I see where this is going. We're running toward the explosion, means it has an escape hole! Is this really happening??? Am I really going to be free!?! This could be the happiest day yet! Dark smoke were everywhere as I lost track of Jeff
"J-Jeff! *cough cough*" the bad toxic air went through and into my nose, I felt my eye life get heavy.
"J-JEFF!" I try but I guess it was no use. I fell on my knees and I felt my body get heavy , I rather die if we bring me back into the asylum... Jeff where are you? At this moment I need you the most, I guess I kind of hate him but I guess not this moment. Come on, please... I was so close to freedom, I was so so close to getting out of this fucking dungeon. My mind started fading away. Oh god no please don't pass out! Not right now! Everything turned blacka and I collapsed on the cold hard ground.
——————————————
Short chapter sowwy ;-;
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋