Chapter 24-"What's the rush ? I'm having the time of my life right now,"-

[Y/N]'s POV

"Mmh, Jeff, we have to go . . ." I whispered into his ear. He only grunted and proceeds to snuggle his head closer to my neck and mumbled in his low morning voice "Five more minutes baby . . ." I played with his hair, slightly pulling and tugging here and there, only gaining a few grunts from Jeff. 

"Jeeeeefffff, it's late. We have to go." I look down at him and he opens his eyes . . . barely opens his eyes. 

"What's the rush ? I'm having the time of my life right now," he mumbled before digging his nose back into my neck. I sighed in defeat not before getting shivers down my spine when I felt something wet hit my collarbone. 

"Fuck. Jeff stop- that's disgusting." I said, pushing him off and wiping where his tongue traveled. Jeff lands on the floor with a loud 'thud'. I scoot over the edge of the bed to see if he was alright but I found myself facing a smirking Jeff. "I'm glad you find my annoyance amusing . . ." I said sarcastically. And that earns a smile from Jeff. 

"Babe, we both know you don't find that disgusting. Next thing you know I'll have my head in between your-" I don't let me finish his sentence. Grabbing a pillow and shoving it at his face while my legs sit on either side of his waist. 

"If I hadn't known better, I would think you're trying to turn me on with this position we're in," He says, clearly amused at my flushed face. Oh my lord, I swear on my dying donkey I will-

"Alright bitches, stop flirting," Our heads turn towards the door where Ben stood, "Slender told me to go fetch you. Something about giving you guys a mission so you two would stop fucking under his roof." 

"Oh my god, for fucks sake, we don't have sex, we never did," 

"Not yet. Baby, I'm reminding you that if you don't get off, I'm about to prove your statement wrong." The boy underneath me whispers. Ben shifts his gaze from me back to Jeff then back to me again. He's not convinced. 

"yeah no, I'm not convinced"  Saw it coming. I groan in frustration and tried to get up but Jeff's grip stops me from doing so. "At least let me join you if you're going to take a shower" I punch his chest hard enough for his grip to loosen. "Damn this woman can hit." I slightly smile in victory as I make my way to the bathroom. When the door closes, I hear muffled noises, which was probably just Jeff talking to Ben before I hear the sound of a closing door. Then quiet. I wonder what I should have for breakfast . . . or rather brunch. What time even is it ? 

[A/N] Slight mature content. Feel free to skip this part 

Quickly taking of my clothes and hopping into the shower, I make sure to take my time and use all of the hot water. Yes. I am that cruel. I laugh to myself but flinches as I feel a pair of hands on my waist and before I can attack, the stranger turns me around to face him and I quickly notice that it is not a stranger. But a naked- "JEFF WHAT THE- HEY" Before I can finish my sentence, he pushes me onto the wall. "I wonder what made you so amused." His eyes roaming my body intensely. Shit- I swore I locked the door . . . I gasped when I feel him plant kisses on the back of my ear then travels down to my neck. As he goes lower, his kisses deepen. "fuck . . ." he mumbles as he keeps going "You're so fucking hot."  His kisses travel down to my breast, his hand travels up to grab the left one while his tongue works on my right. He starts massaging my left breast causing me to let out a moan. "J-Jeff . . ." His eyes drift up to meet mine while his tongue continues its work. I notice a drop of water travel down his neck, and let out a shaky breath. Then he smiles a devilish smile before switching hands to massage the right breast. And before I can let out another moan, his lips catch mine, sliding his tongue inside. But that's when I snap back to reality. 

[A/N] END OF SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT, innocent readers, you can come back now; Don't worry you didn't miss much, they didn't actually do it. 

"Jeff, we have to go, Slender is waiting for us." But he doesn't answer, his hand still moving while he sucks the spot under my jaw. "Jeff. Stop it. We have to go." I say more firmly. And then Jeff snaps back. "Fuck, [y/n], I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me." 

"Hey, it's fine. But we really have to go." He tries to smile but I can see it in his eyes. Disappointment. He pushes his hair back with his hand and leaves the bathroom closing the door behind him. 

After a few deep breaths, I quickly wrap myself inside a towel and head outside. I walk to jeff's wardrobe and puts on one of his shirts and steal the smallest pair of pants that I can find before heading out to the door where I find him, all dressed and waiting for me. We look at each other for a moment, not knowing what to say. Jeff clears his throat, "ready to go ?" and I nod, trying to push back the memories of what just happened barely 5 minutes ago. 

We head towards Slender Men's office and I knock twice on the door. We enter once we hear him say 'come in'

"Good morning sir, we heard that you called us here ?" 

"Please, just call me Slender, you're a part of us now." I nod and tried to hide a smile. It's nice to be part of something . . . "Back to why I called you here. I have a mission for you both. I'm not sure how long it'll take but I think you're the right fit for this." Jeff and I nod before Slender continues. "Jane is alive. I don't know how, but I know she's out there somewhere. She's close to the shelter you previously stayed in but I have a feeling she's in danger. Bring her back to the mansion." Then He turns to Jeff, as if making sure he's processing everything. I turned to him and can't help but wonder, what happened between them ? 

[A/N] Hey lovelies ! I hope you're doing well ! Damn it's been a whileeeee hahaha I won't be surprised if you've given up on waiting for updates, it's been way too long (like august 2020,, oops) Still I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Have a nice day lovelies :))