chapter 11- you promised -

[[y/n]'s pov]

It's been 6 hours since He left. I know I shouldn't be worrying too much about it since I'm guessing a killing spree can even take over a day right? But still, I can't help but feel this small feeling of . . . worry. When is he going to come back soon and give me some damn food? I don't want to sound like dog but I'm starving. 

I sighed and slumped down onto the so-called 'sofa' which clearly is ruined and shredded into pieces. I don't even know how it's dealing with my weight on it.

Smile dog walked closer to me and laid his head on my lap. Then he lifts his head and looks at the door. Groans were heard and then the door slams open. Finally!

I stood up and walked over to the door

"Hey, Jeff di—"

Jeff was making out with . . . someone . . .? 

"What the fuck Jeff?!?"

They pulled apart and looked at me.

"What do you want useless brat?!" He practically spat at me.

"You come home hours and hours later only to come back home making out with THAT?!?"

"Mind your own business and does it look like I fucking care? NO"

"Just get a room!" 

They walked past me and that's when I got a closer glance at the girl. Blonde long hair, bright blue eyes, perfect face, perfect body. Damn. She's something. Whatever, I don't give a fuck . . . Right?

A few more hours passed. I went over to the cabins of the kitchen and BOOM I found food! IT WAS THERE All ALONG?!?!

I cooked myself some pasta and ate alone. After I cleaned the dish and sat back down on the sofa.

Moans and bangs were heard from Jeff's room. Oh dear god,  can someone please knock them out and leave me alone . . .

❈ ❈ ❈
"Daddy!" My 3 years old self, running towards her father

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do! You and your mother, both of you and only you two. No one else."

"Yay!" We both hugged

"You promise?"

"I promise until my death"

"[y/n], please. Don't do this" my father said as he crawled over me.

Holding a bloody knife to which I used to kill the teachers, the woman sleeping next to him, my mother, and soon him.

"You promised dad . . ." I lifted his chin up with my knife

"I know, and I'm sorry"

"You promised. You said you loved us. AND ONLY US" tears ran down my face.

"[y/n] I'm sorry!" He begged and screamed.

"You promised till the day you die. Guess you didn't keep it and now . . . you're going to meet death himself." 

Blood. Everywhere. Red and blue lights started making their way in from the window. The sound of sirens ringing my ears.

"Hands up and drop your weapon down!" A man shouted with a gun prepared

I did as he told me, some other officers ran over to handcuff me.

"You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. " I didn't fight them.

He deserved it.

❈ ❈ ❈

I woke up from the floor, I was all sweaty and breathing really fast. I held my hand upon my chest trying to calm down the heartbeat.

Everything was quiet, all that was heard was my panting.

"God" I whispered underneath my breath.

_________________________________________________________________________
Again, I am so so sooo sorry for taking so long on writing the chapter. But don't worry! After this week and next week, I won't have any more exams/tests. But I still have like 5 or 4 weeks of school but at least after next week, I'd have more time writing. Please understand me and again I'm so sorry!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to share; vote; comment your thoughts! Thank you for reading! I hope you'd be on for the next chapter!!!