Chapter 2- That person-

I woke up with a loud scream from outside my cell, I quickly sat up in shock. What in the world is going on. I got up, brushed my [h/c] hair and walked out of my cell/room. I call it a cell because technically they lock you up at night so how is that a room? Okay maybe, I ask myself weird questions sometimes.

I went to the cafeteria to see a new person standing in front of Josh, the seconde strongest person in our asylum. The new person was back faced to me so I couldn't really tell how he looked like but he's definitely new. He has black messy hair, shoulder length and had a white hoodie.
"Go back to your cell kid, you don't wanna mess with me"
" I do what I want now move out of the way"
"Do you know who you're messing with?" Josh said, he approach closer to the person.
"Who are you anyways" Josh asked
"You don't wanna know now move aside"
"Think you're scary? Ha, you're the ugliest person I've seen!"  At those word, the new person got pissed, he mumbled something underneath his breath and I couldn't hear. Everyone were gathered around looking at the scene. This is pathetic! time to end this stupid drama scene. I step out to them
"Oh, you guys are making a scene, move aside before I make you both taste your own blood."
"Pfft...another per-" Josh didn't finish his sentence until his eyes laid on me. His expression changed immediately.
"S-Sorry [y/n]...I'm g-going now"
"Good now ALL OF YOU LEAVE" I said to all the room with that every one backed away except for the new kid.
"God, can't believe these stupid people are scared of a weak stupid girl" with that I kicked the kid in his chest as he stumbled back into the wall. 
"What the heck..." I heard him say as everyone gasps. I walk towards him and grabbed him by his hoodie.
"Don't mess with me next time" as I picked him up I notice something unusual. This dude has white pale skin like he got burned, he has no eyelid and his mouth was cut all the way into a smile. I dropped him back to the floor as he breathed heavily. I wasn't hungry today so i walked back to the cell but before I could even walk out of the cafeteria, I heard the speaker talk "Ms. [y/n] [l/n] and Jeffrey woods are called to the main office now" great just great. I heard Jeffrey groan. I walked calmly to the main office even though on the inside I was pissed as fuck. I reach the door with Jeffrey behind me, he seems pissed too, I knocked on the door and heard a voice telling us to come in.

"Hello ms,[l/n] and mr. Woods, see I'm not calling you in here for the fight you two did neither the damage to the wall since this is way too common for this to happen" with that she gave me a glare, I rolled my eyes.
"Instead I'm here to tell you [y/n], that Jeffrey is going to share the cell with you.."
"WHAT?!? YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO SHARE MY ROOM WITH THIS ASSHOLE!?!"
"[y/n] please watch your language and yes now go and no more complains" with that I stormed outside as Jeffrey follows.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share• if you enjoyed the story! Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋

Update 9 Jan- Yes I am aware we call him Jeff. Don't worry! ♥️