Chapter 5- unusual shelter-

[your pov]
I woke up to a annoying feeling, I open my eyes but it was blurred. I only saw green, what happened? I closed my eyes again and everything came back, the explosion... if all of that happened how am I here? I open my eyes, it was less blurry and I realized, I was laying on the grass.

I got out, how??? My legs felt numb. Okay okay, this is messed up. I started walking around what seems like to be a forest. Looks like I'm far away from the asylum because I can't seem to sense any of the horrible scent of it. Then I remembered Jeff, did he help me?

I came into view, a small cabin-like house, it looked rusted and old, ready to fall apart in any seconds. Maybe I could use it for shelter just for a few days or so, I mean who would stay in there? Or even live in that place, it looks abandoned.

I slightly open the door as it creaked, if anyone pushed it hardly it would break apart for sure. I gently walk into the cabin-like. Fourniture were already included, damn. The cabin was really dirty. I walked up the stairs, every step make a creak. I saw two doors, I open it. Just a small bed and a window next to it. I went to check the second room, as I open the door my mouth dropped. Dried Blood was splattered everywhere on the white walls, on one side was written "Go To Sleep" With, you guessed it, blood.

I took a few steps back, holy...is this real? It gotta be a dream... I was ready to rush down stairs until I heard the front door slam. FUCK! Load foot step walked in, I rushed into the bloody room and hid in the closet. My heart was beating 1707369 beats per sec. Holy, it's like I'm living in a real horror movie! The noise got closer until I saw a shadow walk into the room. The hole was too small to see how the figure looked like, my breathing became heavier every steps the person took, my heart beating even faster. Until the closet's door slam open. I hid my arms in front of my face, ready for something to happen.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share• if you enjoyed the story! Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋