Chapter 14- No! IT LEADS US TO NARNIA YA DIPSH- oops-

[[Y/n] pov]
"Haha, oh wait it's not a joke?"

He shook his head.

"Hard to believe but yeah, we're actually blood related . . ." He said as he scratch the back of his neck

"Your name?" I asks still not taking in what he's saying

"Eyeless Jack"

"How in the world am I related to you? It's not like our parents were half humans and walking aliens with black goo falling down their eyeballs! No offense"

"None taken, but it's true. We only met when your mom gave birth, that's why you don't know me. But Slender man has shown me a picture of you, so I technically recognize you. And, yeah, I know what you did a few years back."

"It was the right thing no? He deserved it"

Eyeless Jack nods in response then turns to Jeff

"You should go to Slender's Office, he's been waiting"

Jeff just nods, and pulls by my hand with him up the stairs. We walked in silence not knowing what to say until we reached a big door. When I say big I mean HUGE.

Jeff's knocks and we walk in.

"Please excuse my French but HOLY SHIT!" Jeff's eyes widen but that man with all but white face, I mean head, Just chuckled, he doesn't have a mouth. Where the fuck does the sound comes from. An invisible hole that's hiding on his damn forehead? No shit Sherlock, I don't think that's how it works.

"Alright, I'll explain everything later. Jeff bring her to her room. It's right next to yours so you shouldn't have any problem finding it. Once you're done, I want You and [y/n] in the living room. I'll gather up everyone"

"Yes sir . . ." Jeff and I walked out of the office and towards the other hall. 

"Look here, you  better listen to me, you're no smarter than me and what you just did was insane" Jeff said as he opens a door to which I'm guessing is my room noticing the state of the door next to mine. Have I ever told you how much pity I had for his first door, well i take it back. i had more pity for this one.

I walk in and find a well cleaned room, small but cozy. Much better than my mental state

I walk towards the wardrobe a look back at Jeff. He raised one of his eyebrows in a questioning look.

"So if you're  so smart, what's this wardrobe for?"

"To put clothes? Hide bodies? Play hide and seek?" 

"No! IT LEADS US TO NARNIA YA DIPSH- oops" 

He groans and hides his face in his hands. I felt proud of myself and smirked at him.

"I'm so done with you, now come on. Slender Man wants us back in the living room"

"I know that, I'm not deaf"

"Maybe you are" 

"Excuse you, I. Am. Not. Deaf."

"Whatever you say princess now move. Don't want Ben to think I was raping you" 

"I HEARD THAT!" Ben screamed from outside the door, I giggled at the unexpected guest

"Shut it Elf boy"

"WHATEVER. OUH LA LA I'M JEFF! SAY CHEESE!" Ben replied in his bitchy girl voice only making me laugh more 

Jeff burst out of the door and chase Ben down the stairs with his knife. I just shook my head as I quietly follow them, totally not creepy. Well at least not in this world.

I followed them until we reached a big room, When I stepped in I saw a WHOLE LOT of people. Not just any people, killers. 

"Uh, hi?" 

"OH M GEE SHE'S GORGEOUSSSS!" I heard a boy scream in a high pitch voice

Then everyone just started asking a bunch of questions about myself or how did I meet Jeff. You know, maybe this isn't so bad.

_________________________________________________________________________

Welcome back! Sorry, I expected this chapter to be out by tuesday but on Monday night I went awfully sick and had to go to the hospital but don't worry I'm all good now! 

I Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to share; vote; comment your thoughts! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! Thank you for reading!