Chapter 18- "he likes me"

[A/N] Thank You to everyone who were patient for this chapter. I am hating the problems I'm going through with wattpad. If you don't know what's going on, then here's your answer. Wattpad isn't working, it says internet problem. My ass, my internet is working very well thank you. We even fixed it twice, and nothing.

So thank you for sticking up with me till now, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

[Y/N]'s Pov

I waited by the doorstep for Masky. A few minutes later I heard the faint sound of footsteps.

"Come on, let's go." I turn and Met eyes with the most beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes.  

"S-sure" Masky grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the forest. We hopped in a taxi, Masky slipped a piece of paper to the driver. He nods and starting driving.

We drove past houses after houses, buildings after buildings. As every seconds past, the more I felt anxious. I didn't notice we stopped until the driver turned back at us and asked for the money.

Masky handed him the money from god knows where he got that from and how much blood he must have poured out to get it.

Masky grabs my hand and we step out of the taxi and watch it drive off. I turn my gaze back at Masky, he has those gorgeous brown eyes. I almost mistook them as gold.

"Come on, I'm starving," He said as he pulled me into the doors of the restaurant. Everything looked like a dream, but it didn't feel right. Something is not okay. But I brushed it off, it was probably the drugs from yesterday.

We talked and laughed, when our food arrived we ate in complete silence. But I couldn't help glancing at him from time to time.

we finished our meal and left not before paying of course. Masky brought me to a park, it was awfully quiet, no one was around although it looks like a public park.

"[y/n]?"

"Yes? Is everything alright?"

"Yes yes, everything is fine. So uh, I know this is coming out of the blue but do you perhaps like me?"

"Of course! You're a great friend, why wouldn't I like you?"

"No, I mean the other like."

"I-I . . ." I stumble with my words, do I like him like that? before I could finish my sentence, Masky grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his making me speechless. I felt his hot breath against my lips.

"You thought I liked you too, didn't you?"

"W-what? Masky what do you mean?"

"Bad news [y/n], I only used you. I gave you false ideas to make you think I liked you but you got it all wrong. You should have listened to Jeff." He pulls away from me then continues

"I'm not into little girls."

"T-then, why did you do all of this for?"

"To get rid of you of course!" He pulls out a knife, and I mean a big one. I gulp.

I backed away but tripped on a rock and fell back. I frowned and wince at the pain. I look up at Masky and saw he was ready to swing his knife. I force my eyes shut and felt a warm liquid on my arm.

"J-Jeff" Jeff? I open my eyes, the blood on my arms weren't mine. It was Jeff's.

"I told you [y/n], how could you trust someone you just met?!"  He said grabbing both my shoulders.

"Jeff, you're bleeding stop! And how was I suppose to know? Jeff, you told me to go! And that you didn't care!"

"[y/n], I do care! Sometimes I care way too much for my own good! I told you to go downstairs to talk to him not literally go OUT with him!"

"How the hell did you know where he brought me to?"

"I asked slender man, [y/n], please listen to me next time."

"H-how do you know he was bad?"

"Because he's done the same with someone else. He's gay [y/n], he likes me."

Masky chuckled in the background,

"Right you are Jeff, for 7 years I've loved you. Why won't you accept me? And [y/n] means nothing to you, you even said it!" I turn to look at Jeff, his eyes darken. Jeff please say something, say it's not true.

"What? Got nothing to say?" Masky crouched down to our level and grabbed Jeff's chin the same way he did to me.

"Then why can't I kill her?"

"I said I didn't care about her so you wouldn't kill her the same way you killed Jane. Because— because I—"

"Because what Jeff?" I said. Feeling my heart heavy.

"I think I've fallen for you [y/n]."

——————————————————————————
Let me say this again,,, I'm sorry!!! Wattpad said the wifi isn't working but it's working perfectly fine!!! I'm so mad and frustrated.

So thank you,, thank you so much for still being here and reading this chapter. It'll be hard for me to publish in the future but I promise you I'll try my best.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to comment your thoughts, click on the little and share this to a friend that might enjoy the story! Again Thank you! -X_AXL_X