16 - Unveil Part One

Blake decides to bring out her amulet and recited the incantation. Her armor appears on her body. As her armor appeared she opens her window and jumps out of the window, jumping from one building to another towards the canals.

Once she made it to the canals, she goes under one of the bridges and pulls out a horngazel. She pauses and looks at the Horngazel.

'Use it anytime if you ever come back again,' She hears a voice echo in her head.

"I am back," Blake says to herself as she hits the wall with the horngazel and made a hemisphere on the wall. She inhales as she backs away, the line was traced but she was nervous to enter Trollmarket. She pushed herself to touch the wall and the cracks in the wall start to illuminate blue mist.

It fully opens into the darkness. Blake sighs and enters the entrance of Trollmarket, as she enters the crystal staircase glows brightly.

"Come on," Blake scolds herself. She places her foot on the crystal staircase and then she pushes herself to go walking down the stairs to face the trolls in Trollmarket. As she made her way down the stairs, images started to flicker in her head from her past.

Once she got to the bottom of the crystal staircase, she could feel her heart starting to quicken that is felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest.

She looks over the corner and she could see Trollmarket, it was still the same when she last came here. She ignores the trolls walking about around her and started to walk toward Blinky's library where he usuals go to study and read he stackings of books of Troll history.

"Is that really her?" The trolls began to mutter.

"The Midnight Trollhunter?"

"Why are they here?" The trolls questions the Midnight Trollhunter's return. Blake ignores their mutters as she enters Blinky's library and to her surprise, he wasn't in his library. Blake scratches the back of her head.

She turns her attention to the door after hearing footsteps coming in. Once the footsteps were more clearer, she saw someone very familiar.

"Vendal..." Blake croaks. Vendal's eyes widen when he saw the Midnight Trollhunter.

"Blake, it's been a while," Vendal proclaims. Blake nods in agreement.

Vendal and Blake had a long chat about the times in Trollmarket and when Blake hasn't moved in Arcadia yet. They had many smiles and laughs, which is unusual for Vendal to laugh and smile because he wasn't very fond of it towards another.

Vendal takes a sip out of his cup and sets it down, "have you met with our new Trollhunter?"

"Yep, but he doesn't know that I am the Midnight Trollhunter," Blake twiddles with her fingers and bites her lip, "Vendal, I have a question about the Midnight Trollhunter, specifically about how its' past," Blake says.

Vendal sighs, "sadly, I do not have that kind of information for you, the book about the Midnight Amulet was destroyed long ago and know not many about your mantle," Vendal says.

Blake takes out her amulet and looks at it with a frown, "it weirds me out. First, I was in my room writing down notes and then everything went black for a second then I was somewhere else but it was a blur then I was back in my room," Blake says. Vendal nods slightly and hums to himself. He puts his large stone hand on Blake's small shoulder and gives her a reassuring look.

~~~

Blinky didn't show up in Trollmarket at all, this made Blake worry. She had to it investigate around the town. Luckily, it was cloudy out today and no ray of sunlight - he could be anywhere.