19 - A "Small" Visit

Blake and Toby started to run on the streets at night. Gladly there were no cars driving at all on the streets, it gave them a good chance to get away from something that has been chasing them for a while.

"Look out--!" Before Toby could warn her, her body was hit by a car. The driver, who was a teen, slammed the brakes and looked over the front.

Blake growls and slams her hands on the hood, scaring the teen, "this is why teens like you shouldn't be driving around this late!" She kicks the front of the car and continued to run with Toby just behind her.

The teen driver sighs in relief, but his relief was disturbed when a sudden sound and movement on his car. He gets out to check his hood to find little pieces of fire and a dent from Blake's rage.

They both soon went into town trying to lose track of a fire creature with four legs, it was acting like a cheetah, "Oh! What are doing! Only idiots race against a creature with four legs!" Toby stated as they both ran around the corner and into an alleyway. Only to be met with a dead end. Blake runs faster towards the wall and does a wall run over the wooden fence. Toby tries to climb over it but ended up making the fence fall down with him.

Blake brings out her amulet quickly when she sees the fired up creature. Jim saves his best friend using his Vespa.

Toby begged Jim to leave the scene, "Adios, fire cat," he revs his engine but it ended up sputtering like its engine failed to start.

"Maybe save the jokes when we're not going to die!" Toby suggests loudly. Jim looks at Blake, she nods and gestures them to leave. Jim nods and saw Blake jump up onto the building and started to make her way on the rooftops.

As Blake was jumping from one rooftop to another and onto street light poles, she could hear Jim and Toby racing away from the fire creature. Blake picks up her speed and met with Blinky and Arrrgh in an alleyway, where they set up the fire creature's death trap.

"Blinky! Please tell me you got!" Jim questions, hoping they did.

"Of course, Master Jim," Blinky comes out from behind the dumpsters with the item they needed to defeat the fire creature.

Blinky was glad that Jim had lured the luminaire into this stratagem, "Stra-ta-gem?" Arrrgh questions innocently as he sniffs a piece of garbage and then flicks it away.

The so-called "luminaire" made its way around the corner, it faced them and screeches. Blinky feared it that his six eyes have widened, "what are you waiting for?! Throw it!" Jim begs.

"Master Jim, you said it was a luminaire when that is clearly a--"

"An infernal hellheeti! I tried telling you but you kept cutting me off!" Blake points out angrily at Jim and Toby. Blake makes her helmet and sword appear, getting into a fight stance.

"Should I punch it?" Arrrgh questions as he places his fist in his stone palm.

Toby cackles, "yeah, let him unleash the fury!"

Blinky denies that suggestion. Jim throws another object at the hellheeti, "it came from a rock! How many four-legged creatures come out of a rock!?" Jim questions.

"As a matter of fact, eleven, thirteen--" Blinky was cut off by Arrrgh's rage. He suggested to punch it once more. Blake and Blinky refused but Toby and Jim agreed to Arrrgh that he can punch it.

Instead of defeating it, the hellheeti went flying into the air and multiplied from three and into the dumpster. Blinky gasps and shudders, knowing what was coming.

Blake groans, "you idiots! Blinky was going to inform you guys that you can't attack it because they were going to multiply!"

The hellheeti's started walking toward them, two of them went jumping onto the wall and walked on it. Blake huffs and gets into a position so she can get ready to dodge and block their attacks. Toby was repeating the same words: "oh my gosh". It was natural for him to panic when he was close to death or in excitement.

Midnightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें