53 - Burrito Truck

[ A crossover here between 3BELOW and Trollhunters ]

The trolls of Heartstone Trollmarket are now scattered all over the city in the alleyways and dark parts of Arcadia. Many of them hid in dumpsters, sewers, abandoned trucks, construction that never got done, and such that will keep them in the dark.

Bagdwella, thinks otherwise, she didn't want to stay in her place in a "rusty wagon". Bagdwella stayed in an abandoned truck behind a building and at the end of an alleyway.

Blake and Jim looked at the clipboard and checked off for everyone else while Blinky was speaking to Bagdwella about not sneaking out anymore right before the sunrise was about to come. But she refused because she was a "proper lady". Blake scoffed softly behind her back as Bagdwella slurped a rat as her midnight snack.

Jim and Blake looked back at Blinky with the clipboard, "everyone is accounted for. All of them except for one," Jim states.

"Glug," Blake finished, she rests her hand on her waist.

"Who is 'Glug'?" Jim questioned.

Bagdwella scoffs, "you know who Glug is, green, hairy, always in a tub,"

Blake gasped dramatically, "she is NOT hairy!" Bagdwella ignored Blake's statement and got into her so-called wagon.

Suddenly, the TV started up and it was announcing a new crime that was rising in the city of Arcadia. The three of them stood in front of multiple TV sets and saw Claire, Mr. and Mrs. Nunez talking about the recent crimes that were brewing in Arcadia. Vandalisms, break-ins, trespassers in the night, missing pets. Blake thought about it for a second when Councilwoman Nunez mentioned the list of crimes.

Blake ignored and put it to the back of her mind, "forget about this, Jim go to Claire's house and see if she is doing fine--"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Jim says, cutting off Blake's commands, "why am I going to Claire's house?"

"Because you're her boyfriend and you need to be there for her when she is sick and not feeling well and make sure she doesn't use her staff during that time,"

"Good point,"

Blake looks at Blinky with a determined expression, "Blinky, keep the trolls inside their hiding spots and make sure everyone is acting civilized," Blinky nods, "and Jim. Tell Toby and Arrrgh to go searching for Glug before sunrise comes and search the place where she is staying to find any clues for her sudden disappearance. Ready?" Blinky and Jim nod. Blake gave a smirk and told them to go and find Glug before sunrise.

Blake went walking around town at night by going on the roofs. Since the now the police are now lingering around on the streets to find any trespassers in the night.

Within a few minutes after jumping from one roof to another. Blake can hear the police sirens in the distance and a large figure on top of the roof. She immediately ran toward the edge of the roof and looked down into the alleyway. Toby was entering inside a cop car.

"Uh oh," Arrrgh says quietly. Blake agreed with that. But she continued watching over from the rooftops. Blake had a sudden craving for a burrito. Luckily, there was a burrito truck nearby.

She went there and ordered a regular burrito, "Stuart? You own a burrito truck?" she questioned.

"Yes, I do. It's been a while since I have seen you, where's your motorcycle?" Stuart questioned with a frown. Stuart really loved her motorcycle.

"Oh, yeah. When I first crashed, I couldn't handle going on my motorcycle until I feel comfortable about going on it,"

"Sorry to hear that. Anyways, enjoy your burrito. And this one is on the house from me as your friend,"

"Oh, thanks!"

Blake stepped away from the burrito truck and ate her burrito slowly - enjoying each bite that she took. Steve came riding in with his Vespa and ordered his burrito. Stuart gave him his burrito. Before he was going to eat his burrito, a guy slapped him in the face.

Everyone who was gathered around gasped, "what's new kid doing?!" Mary exclaims.

"I demand you to reveal your true form!" he demanded.

"What the?" Steve hissed.

Blake never heard of another new student besides the "Big-D" student. Blake kept her eyes on the newer students. The one who slapped Steve's burrito out of his hand had nice brown skin and medium brown hair with brown eyes. He wore a blue shirt and dark blue jeans.

The other one was a girl. Her hair was flat and it almost looked like her hair but Blake's hair was thick and wavy and longer. She wore a long flannel shirt, leggings, and sneakers that covered her whole ankle beneath her leg calf. Blake immediately thought that she was a casual hippie, but she knew that wasn't who she was - in fact, she didn't know who she was.

"The helmet was..." the girl mumbles, "oh, no! Krel! I was wrong!"

Krel, who was pressed against the burrito truck by Steve, "he is an idiot!" she says.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding here, you're just an idiot," Krel says, trying to calm Steve about it being a misunderstanding.

Steve seemed to be enraged by that and punched him in the face. Blake's eyes went wide. Surprisingly, Blake couldn't believe that she was just standing there and watched. She could've got in between them and stopped Krel from getting hit.

Krel slid down on the burrito truck, Blake noticed something that was unusual. Blue glowing blood. It must've been the burrito that she ate but she wasn't sure anymore.

"I am leaking fluid," he analyzes as he wiped his nose, "am I dying?" Steve picks up Krel by his shirt collar. He started to cry and assumed that his life was going to end when Steve was going to punch him once more. Steve raises his fist in the air, getting ready to punch Krel with a devilish smirk.

Before Steve was able to hit Krel in the face, the girl stepped in and stopped Steve from hitting Krel. She pushes him away from Krel and was angered, "get away from my little brother, snack-butt," she throws a kick at Steve's gut and he goes crashing into his Vespa. Blake stood in between them and can feel the tension between them that was forming.

The girl puts her finger on the glasses that she was wearing. She gasped and picked up Krel without any trouble while looking at Stuart, "Krel, it's him!"

"Who?"

"The burrito bandit!" Stuart quickly leaves the scene and goes driving away in his Burrito truck. Blake wondered about what was going on but she ignored and went back to what she was doing before Toby got into any more trouble with the cops.

Blake quickly runs away from the scene and from everyone's sight to transform into her armour and find where Blake is. Blake goes on to the roof.

"Hello, Blake," a voice behind came from behind her.

Blake's eyes widen, she turns around and caught a glimpse of someone that she knew and wish that she didn't turn around and ran instead. She ended up getting hit on her head by a pipe and everything instantly went black and slightly red.