seven

The dark leather on Jace's body is tight, yet not enough to show her figure. Cinna noticed she wasn't a fan of showing off. Marcus' designer could see he loved it, designing his clothing to be tight-fitting on his lower region, the skin of his torso exposed. The two's outfits are still similar enough to know they're from District Twelve. She pokes at her head, feeling the weird gel they stuck in her hair to keep it in place.

" Okay. This isn't real fire, don't be afraid." Jace looks over, seeing Cinna with a stick in hand, a lit piece of cloth at the end.

" I won't be, but you should tell her that," Marcus states, laughing at his own joke before stepping onto the chariot. His laugh is similar to the dying dogs back home. She gives Cinna a tight-lipped smile, stepping onto the chariot and looking forward.

She can feel Cinna touching her back with the cloth, yet don't bother looking as the chariots begin to move forward. Screaming and cheering grows as the two move closer. When they are able to see the people, however, they become chaotic.

Confusion grows in Jace, as to why they are screaming louder than before, throwing money and flowers at the two until she looks back, seeing herself on fire, yet feeling nothing. Her lips twitching, wanting to show an expression before it stops.

She looks up, finding themselves passing by the President himself. He stares at the girl, which she returns with a glare until they turn around, going back where they came from.

" That was fantastic!" Cinna exclaims, hugging Jace. The girl tenses up before hugging him back. When he lets go after a minute, Haymitch comes in view, another drink in hand. He speaks about something, but something distracts Jace.

A boy, well man, staring in at her. His muscular arms and collarbone exposed to the air as his blond hair is styled nicely, while his icy blue eyes stare at her mocha brown ones. He smirks as she raises an eyebrow at him. A hand grasps her arm, Jace's head snapping to Cinna, gently pulling her to follow him. " Cato Hadley. District Two," he explains.