four

" How are we going to end this story?" Cato looks away from the now sunny skies, turning to see Jace throwing her shirt back on, as she felt uncomfortable wearing it to sleep. He stares a moment, seeing the bruises she had sustained slowly disappearing. " It's been six days and the rain has finally disappeared, Thresh is probably out now n' hunting for us now."

" Yeah," Cato agrees tiredly, taking his coat off, as it's a bit too hot for the weather they were given.

" So why are we still here, as allies? Either one or neither of us get out of here."

" I don't want to think about it," he sighs, rubbing his face, stress and insomnia taking over his body.

" We have to, Cato," Jace sighs, walking to him. She wraps her arms around him, hugging the large male from behind. " We can't just wait and think of this. We can't procrastinate, Cato," she sighs into his back, kissing up and down his spine. It forces a wavering shiver past his lips.

" I don't want to think about the end," Cato lets outs, his voice quiet. " Can we just think about now for a little longer?" he questions, turning around in Ace's arms. He grabs her hands, bringing them to where they're up and around his neck.

" Just for a little while, " Jace mumbles, placing the lips against his own.