eight

Changing out the leather outfit, Cinna hands her another outfit. Tying her shoes, he explains she can go to the elevator and press floor twelve, the rest already up there since Jace's outfit was harder to take off. She nods an okay before walking through the halls, only the light pitter patter of her shoes being heard.

Another pair of shoes is heard as she gets to the elevator, louder than her's as well. Pressing her button, the door begins to close, only for a hand to go in the opening, the door doing the opposite of what she wishes it would do. A blond walks in, pressing floor two. Leaning against the glass wall beside Jace, the door closes, the elevator beginning its journey.

Starting at floor zero, a big shadow covers the light hitting Ace, making her look up to see the blonde looking at her. She raises her brow again at him, cocking her head to the side as well. " Nice to meet you. My name is-"

" Cato Hadley, District Two of Masonry." A smirk grows on his face at her statement. A ring goes through the small space, showing the two they have one floor left before he leaves. Cato leans in closely, his hands beside the girl's face, stopping any escape she had. He becomes only inches away from Ace, his breath smelling like mint. She keeps her gaze on his, showing no fear as his lips ghost over her own.

As another ring goes off, he whispers, " Watch your back Twelve." Cato moves away, pushing himself off the wall, walking out and on his floor. She lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding, looking at his back until the door closes.