Introducing My Mate

By the end of the day there was still no word from Beam and Pha was really starting to worry. He was standing outside near his car about to call a search team to look for Beam when he received a short text from him. "I have some news for you all tonight." That's all Beam wrote and it caused a sickening feeling to creep into his stomach. Pha was almost certain that this "news" was him introducing the pack to his mate and he was terrified at that idea. Beam was meant to be with him and he was damn sure going to get him.

As he drove home Pha thought to himself on how he was going to convince not only Beam but the rest of his pack that Beam was in fact his mate especially if Beam had already found his true mate. Before long Pha had arrived home and was ushered out back where he was roped into help out with the decorations. As he carried a few boxes out back he couldn't help but over hear some of the older pack members talking "Did you hear? Beam has some news he wants to share with us." "I bet he's found his mate." "Lucky, it took me over 2 years to find mine and he found his on the first day." This went on for some time. Most of the pack were aware that Beam had some very important news to share and almost everyone was positive he was going to introduce the pack to his mate. 

Pha  kept a calm composure while on the inside he was fuming. He couldn't stand all the chatter about Beam and his supposed mate. I mean it was all just talk, perhaps Beam had other important news he wished to share with the pack Pha tried to convince himself. The more he dwelled on it the more real it seemed. So much so that Pha was finding it difficult to breathe. He sat down in a nearby seat trying to calm his nerves as the rest of the world flew by. He couldn't bear the thought of Beam with someone else. All his life Pha has only ever dreamed of being with his mate and when he was 12 prayed that his mate would be Beam. His love for him was so strong he felt he would die if Beam wasn't in his arms. Pha was lost in his own little world when Kit appeared next to him. 

"Are you ok Pha, you don't look to good" Kit said as he handed Pha a bottle of water. Pha took the bottle and gave a weak smile. "I'm just nervous about what news Beam has to share. He's my best friend and I only want to look out for him. You know make sure he's in good hands," his hands he said to himself. Kit patted Pha on the shoulder "I understand that Pha and I feel the same way but if Beam has found his mate and accepted him then we'll have to support his decision." He then turned to look at Pha "Are you worried because you still haven't found your mate yet? I know it's hard but they'll come when the time is right." Pha didn't respond. Truth be told he didn't care about his true mate and would be happy if they never reared their ugly head. How was he meant to get Beam if his supposed soulmate arrives to stir up trouble? He swore to himself that if his mate, whether it be male or female, showed up he would outright reject them. Beam was the only one for him and nothing would ever change that.

As time slowly ticked away the party decorations were up, the food was prepared and the guest had begun to arrive. All the unmated male and female wolves from the surrounding packs, even the Silent Moon pack, were invited in case one of them turned out to be Beam's mate. It was just past 6pm and Beam and his mate were the only 2 still to arrive. Beam had sent a text to the alpha of his pack that he would be arriving in 15 minutes with his surprise. Everyone couldn't wait to hear the news from Beam. There were many unmated wolves who were hoping Beam wasn't bringing home his mate. With his kind and caring nature along with his stunningly good looks he was the envy of many. There were even some mated wolves who wanted to have Beam for a night. 

They only hoped that if Beam had found his mate that they were truly worthy of Beam. Pha had made it near impossible for anyone to get close to his 2 best friends, especially Beam, and would be very cautious of who ever was his mate. Some even assumed that maybe Pha would end up as Beam's mate since he was so possessive towards him. 

Time flew by so slowly for Pha, he was desperate to find out what Beam was so excited to share with the whole pack and just prayed to god that it wasn't his mate. It was now 6:30pm and Beam had just arrived at the pack house on a motorbike with an unknown stranger, well unknown to everyone except Beam and the members of the Silent Moon pack. By now everyone from that packed knew their future alpha had found his mate. As Beam and Forth headed towards the back of the house, where the party was being held, Beam was a little nervous. He knew his pack would be very supportive of him and his mate but it wasn't them he was worried about it was Pha. Beam knew how over protective Pha could be and just hoped he wouldn't cause any trouble. Pha once broke a kids nose in the 7th grade when he offered to walk Beam to his next class and it wasn't the worst thing he had done. 

As they entered the back yard all eyes were turned to them. Forth gave Beam's hand a reassuring squeeze as they continued their way to the back deck. As they stood there momentarily all attention was on them and Beam felt a little uncomfortable, unable to speak. Fortunately he had a kind and loving mate by his side who was able to sense Beam's uneasiness. He used a loud, clear voice while speaking "I am Forth Jamornhum future alpha of the Silent Moon pack and this lovely creature here, Beam, is my mate." There was a dead silence over the whole group for a few seconds before a loud cheer erupted. Everyone, well almost everyone, was happy that Beam had found his mate. Some girls were even jealous that Beam had scored such a hot stud like Forth. Forth then hushed the crowd before speaking once again "For those of you who might be wondering Beam and I have already completed the mating ritual and he will be moving in with my pack immediately. That is all."