Epilogue

Over 3 years have gone by since the incident with Pha and Rosa and life couldn't be better. Yo had stayed in Korea with his mate and his friends couldn't be any happier. They never thought Yo would get another chance at love but boy were they wrong. A few weeks after Forth and Beam returned home they were officially handed over the alpha and luna titles. Everyone was so excited, especially Kit. They had invited Yo and Godt to the ceremony and it was such a wonderful occasion.

A year after receiving the titles Forth and Beam had adopted a little girl. She was only 2 years old when her parents were killed in a rogue attack. Beam had instantly fallen in love with the little girl and before long Jasmine had become apart of the family. Forth would always spoil Jasmine even when Beam strictly told him not to on several occasions. You can't really blame him as almost everyone from the pack wanted to spoil that little cutie. Forth ended up letting his parents and other pack members spoil their daughter because he didn't want to sleep on the couch ever again. Beam can be quite angry when he wants to be and Forth has learned to not get on his bad side.

No matter how angry Beam gets or how frustrated Forth can be they both come running back to each other because they both know they cannot survive without their mate. Their love grew stronger and stronger every day. Just before their 3rd anniversary Forth and Beam adopted a 3 year old boy who was left on their pack lands in nothing but a blanket. There was no note or anything but just by the smell you could easily tell that boy was a wolf like them. Beam had immediately fallen in love with the little boy and wouldn't stop bugging Forth until he finally caved. It wasn't long before the boy, Damian they named him, was now apart of their family.

Beam and Forth were so happy with how their life had turned out. They had 2 wonderful children, a loving family and a very supportive pack. Life couldn't get any better for these 2 love birds.

Ming and Kit were doing quite well themselves. When Forth was handed the alpha title Ming had also received the title of beta. He had long waited for this day and now it had finally arrived. Despite his new role in the pack Ming still made sure Kit was his number one priority. On their 2nd anniversary, although it's not custom, Ming had gotten on one knee and proposed to his mate. Now most werewolves don't bother with getting married as it wasn't necessary since mating would bond two wolves together for life. Ming just wanted to show Kit and everyone else how important his mate truly was and Kit couldn't stop smiling.

The wedding happened 3 months after the engagement and was a rather simple affair but it was extra special to Ming and Kit. Kit was so glad he gave Ming a chance because his mate never failed to show him how much he truly loved and cared for him. Just after their wedding Ming and Kit adopted twins, both boys. There was an orphanage just outside their pack lands and Kit would visit frequently, often with Ming. On one such visit Kit had seen two little boys, who looked to be about 5 years old, sitting by themselves under a tree.

Kit had fallen in love right then and with a little persistence he had convinced Ming to adopted them. Although they weren't werewolves it didn't matter to Kit, he loved them just as they are. Ming's love for Kit shone so bright that he could never deny this request from his mate. Everyone from the pack welcomed the two boys lovingly into their homes, especially Ming's parents who were happy to finally have some grandchildren. Ming and Kit were both so happy to have a loving family by their side as they continued to grow.

Yo and Godt were happy to have found one another. Although Yo's past still haunted him from time to time Godt was always there to shower him in love and remind him of his new, better life. It wasn't until a year after meeting, and even mating, his mate that Godt was handed over the alpha title while Yo was given the luna title. There was a massive party and all of Yo's friends were invited.

Even though Yo lived in a entirely different country he still kept in touch with his friends. Texting, calling or even video chatting at least a couple times a week. If they hadn't of dragged him over here then he wouldn't of met his soul mate and he would probably be still in pain. 

Now so far they were the only couple without kids, it was completely Godt's idea but Yo was fully on board. Godt had wanted to spend a few years with just him and Yo, getting to know one another and growing their love even more. Yo loved the idea and felt it would be nice to just be the two of them for awhile. Although Godt's parents couldn't wait to have grandchildren they didn't pressure the couple, knowing they will have kids when they are ready. 

The pack was running smoothly under Godt's leadership and surprisingly Yo was doing an excellent job as luna. When Yo first got the title he was so nervous and scared that he wouldn't be good enough but over time, with the support of his mate and the rest of the pack, he had began to gain confidence. It soon felt like second nature to him, as he helped out the pack wherever he could. The whole pack was proud of Yo and all the progress he had made but none were as proud as Godt himself. They were so happily in love and nothing would tear them apart. 

When Pha and Rosa were banished from their packs Pha was absolutely furious. He couldn't believe his once best friend ratted him out like that in front of his whole pack, and even some members of the Silent Moon pack. He not only lost his title but his family. How could his once loving father be so heartless and discard him like that. Who was going to take over the pack now Pha thought to himself. 

Rosa wasn't much better, feeling like her life was over since she no longer had a place to call home. For months Pha let his anger burn bright as he swore to himself that he would make his pack pay for what they had done to him. However that all changed the day Rosa had given birth. You see once Pha and Rosa had been kicked out of their packs Pha drove them to a small town that was in no man's land, meaning it was an area no pack could take control of, and set up their new life. It was hard at first but Pha remained faithful towards Rosa not only during her pregnancy but for their entire lives together. She was the mother of his children after all and he felt it was the least he could do. 

When the day finally came for Rosa to give birth they were both shocked. Since they were now an outcast they couldn't see a pack doctor about Rosa's pregnancy so were completely unaware that she was having twins. It was a very painful experience, for Rosa that is, but after 8 hours she had given birth to 2 beautiful girls. The moment Pha laid eyes on them his heart melted.

Yes he still held a grudge against the Blue Lagoon pack but his biggest priority right now was to keep his girls safe. He would protect them with his life as they soon became his everything. Rosa was just as in love with her 2 daughters as Pha was and couldn't keep herself from smiling at these 2 bundles of joy. 

It had been roughly 3 years since Pha and Rosa were banished and they were doing pretty well for themselves. Although they didn't truly love one another they stood side by side supporting each other while giving their children a safe and loving home. In that time Rosa had another 2 kids, both boys. Pha's old pack laid forgotten as he took care of his family. For the first time in his life he was thinking of others over himself. If only his father could see him now then he would be so proud of who his son has turned into.