Happily Mating

When Yo had whispered to Godt about wanting to complete the mating ritual it wasn't long before he dragged the boy straight up to his room. The thought of having Yo completely naked under him was such a turn on and he couldn't wait to claim his little mate. Yo was a little nerves as this would be his first time but he didn't regret his decision. He couldn't wait to become one with Godt for everyone to see. 

As soon as they entered the room Godt made sure to lock the door so no one would disturb them. He then mind linked his father to tell him he would be "busy" with his mate for the next few hours or so. His father was both surprised and happy that Yo and his son were going to complete the mating ritual, he thought it wouldn't happen for a couple of months at least. 

As soon as the door was lock Godt attached himself to Yo's sweet and supple lips before he began to kiss Yo very passionately. Yo instantly responded to the kiss and let out a soft moan, allowing Godt to push his tongue inside and taste every inch of Yo's mouth. As they continued to make-out heavily Godt pushed Yo up against the door, causing the door to slightly vibrate, as he kept assaulting Yo's delicious lips. They continued to kiss oh so passionately for a few minutes, as soft moans escaped both of their mouths, before breaking away to catch their breath for a minute.

Godt then slowly removed Yo's jacket before sliding his hands underneath Yo's shirt, exploring his chest. In one quick motion Yo's shirt was now tossed on the floor as Godt began to trail his kisses all over Yo's face, neck and chest, making sure to leave large hickeys behind. Yo was lost in paradise as moan after moan fell from his open mouth. The pleasure was something he had never experienced before and it was driving him crazy. 

Yo then loud out a rather loud, sexy moan as Godt started to attack his sensitive nipples one by one. "Oh my...Godt" he screamed out as Godt sucked harshly on his left nipple and playing with his other with his hand. Godt loved being this close to his mate and couldn't wait to mark him. He was slowly growing impatient but knowing this was Yo's first time he didn't want to rush it. When he felt Yo's nipples were hard enough he began to trail his kisses down his stomach till he had reached the top of Yo's pants. He used both hands to unbutton Yo's jeans and pull them down, along with his boxes, which made Yo's hardened member stand tall. 

Yo's cock was an average size and not overly thick but to Godt it was perfect. He pulled Yo's pants off completely, along with his shoes and socks, leaving his mate completely naked. His eyes went back to Yo's cock and he started to drool at the thought of it deep inside his mouth. Just that thought alone was making him rock hard, his cock was straining against his own pants. He quickly stood up and removed his clothes in a flash until he too was butt naked. Godt then started to kiss all over Yo's chest again as he pushed 3 fingers into Yo's mouth asking him to suck them. When he felt the finger were wet enough he removed them from Yo's mouth as he began to trail his kisses down towards Yo's cock once again. 

Godt took one look at the hard, mouth watering cock in front of him before he started to lick it all over, going from the tip to the base and back again. This new feeling was causing shivers to run up Yo's spine as he moans continuously. "Oh God....so good." Godt couldn't help but tease his mate as he slowly began to trace his fingers around the outside of Yo's hole. Yo was a mess as Godt was just teasing him greatly. He couldn't take it anymore so he threaded his hands into Godt's hair before shoving his cock deep inside his mouth. To say Godt was surprised was an understatement but he soon recovered and let Yo fuck his mouth. 

When Yo's mouth first entered Godt's he let out a loud moan "GOD YES!" He then started to fuck his mates mouth again and again, losing all control over his sanity. As soon as Yo had a steady rhythm Godt then pushed in one of his saliva lubed fingers deep into Yo's awaiting hole. Yo let out a small whimper of pain as the intrusion was something he had never felt before. Before long he was moaning in pleasure as Godt was thrusting his finger in rather quickly. One finger became two and then turned into 3 as Yo was now a mess and had given up fucking Godt's mouth as he just let his mate suck him his way. 

He could feel a weird sensation building up inside him and Yo knew what was about to happen. Before he could say anything he came hard into Godt's mouth who swallowed everything his mate had to offer. Although it was a little salty it also tasted amazing to Godt. After one final suck Godt then stood up and lifted Yo off the ground before wrapping Yo's legs around his waste. He could of easily taken his mate to the bed but he was too eager to have his mate right then and there. Godt then spat in his hand before coating his cock in his spit, covering it completely before lining it up to Yo's virgin hole. "Are you ready baby?" he asked Yo. Yo was just coming down from his intense orgasm that he couldn't speak, he just nodded his head. 

Next thing you know Godt had shoved his massive cock deep inside his mate while Yo let out a small scream. Having something that big up Yo's ass was painful but he knew that the pleasure was just around the corner. Godt waited a few minutes for Yo to adjust to his side but before long Yo said "You can move now." Godt then slowly started to pull out before ramming himself back into Yo's tight heat. The feeling of having Yo squeezing his cock like that was indescribable. Yo still let out a few whimpers but before long the pleasure over took the pain.

"God harder....fuck me harder Godt" Yo moaned out and a few seconds later his hole was being viciously attacked by his mate's cock. Godt was still holding back some, not wanting to hurt his precious mate and Yo could see that so through his broken moans he looked at Godt and kissed him before speaking "Don't hold back baby. Give me everything you have." Godt was surprised at Yo's words but could see in his mate's eyes that he was serious so he didn't fail.

"Oh yes. Fuck there" as Godt started to hit Yo's prostate with his extremely rough fucking. Yo was turning into a slutty mess with all his lewd moans. "Fuck you're tight" Godt moaned out as he kept grunting and groaning while pounding his mates tight hole. He kept thrusting harder and faster into Yo's ass trying to reach his climax while also driving Yo to the brink. After a few more minutes of intense fucking they were both close and soon their canines came out. As they were about to reach their peak they leaned into one another and sunk their teeth into each others shoulder causing them to cum instantly. Yo could feel his mate's cum shooting deep inside his ass as he came in between them. 

They stood there, panting, as they tried to catch their breath before Godt lead Yo to the bed where he once again fucked him hard. This went on for a couple of hours, the pleasure was just too overwhelming to stop anytime soon. Finally Yo had someone who would love and cherish him for the rest of his life. That thought made him smile as he fell asleep cuddled up with his mate.