Unexpected Arrivals

Pha was far from happy at the moment. Nothing he tried to do worked in tearing Beam and Forth's love apart.  He was running out of patience very quickly and was on the verge of having a massive meltdown. Rosa wasn't having any luck on her end either and to make matters worse she had the strange feeling that she could be pregnant. A wolf can become pregnant (or impregnate someone if they are a male) as long as they are not marked, even if they have found their mate. The marking binds them together and prevents pregnancies outside of the pairing. Now normally Rosa and Pha were extremely careful when it came to sex but unfortunately one night a few weeks ago they got really drunk and ended up in bed together. Rosa had hoped she wouldn't end up pregnant but over the past week she has had terrible morning sickness and couldn't stand the smell of bacon. One quick trip to the pack doctor and her fears were confirmed. She was indeed knocked up with the future heir to the Blue Lagoon pack. 

Rosa was unsure of how Pha would react to this, would he be happy or would he refuse to have anything with his child. Not only that but this unexpected pregnancy completed destroyed any chance she had of getting with Forth (not that she had any before but this drove the nail home). She went straight to her room to think. Pha needed to know about the baby that was coming she just wasn't sure how to tell him, scared that he would be angry with her over this.

While Rosa was busy worrying over her future Pha sat alone in his room trying to figure out a full proof way to ruin Beam's relationship with Forth, one that would have him running into his arms. As he sat there lost in his own thoughts a loud howl was heard, signally that a rogue had entered their pack lands. Pha quickly jumped up and headed to the front yard. He was surprised a rogue was able to get so far into the pack lands unnoticed. For the moment Pha was acting alpha since his father was away visiting a neighbouring pack on business, so what ever he says goes. Just as Pha stepped outside he was hit with the most delicious scent in his life, blueberries with a mixture of lavender. Pha's wolf was constantly screaming mate mate over and over again. He looked up and saw the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Even in his ratty clothes, dirty covered face and long overgrown hair you could tell this young boy was extremely cute. Over half the male wolves present wanted a taste of this little intruder. 

Pha instantly knew this boy was his mate and it displeased him immensely. Sure he was cute but his heart already belonged to Beam so his mate was just going to have to suffer. I'm sure someone will love him one day Pha thought to himself. His wolf was not happy with Pha's attitude but could do little to stop him. After eyeing the boy Pha then spoke in a loud, clear alpha tone "Who are you and why have you crossed into the Blue Lagoon territory? Do not lie to me because I will know and you will not like the consequences." The small boy was nervous and could barely speak. "Well speak up I haven't got all day" Pha commanded.

Eventually a small voice was heard "My name is Yo. I am from the Darkened Night pack but I ran away after the alpha tried to force me to mate with his son. You see I am an omega and for most of my life I was abused by everyone, including my family. So the first chance I got, after I was about to be forcefully marked, I ran. I didn't know where I was headed but anywhere was better than that place." Pha felt a little sorry for the boy and his face sadden only to return to his cold dark look a moment later. "How old are you boy?" he said, praying that Yo wasn't of age and couldn't feel the mate pull. "I had just turned 17 last week sir." Well there goes that plan Pha thought to himself. 

Since Yo knew they were mates this was going to complicate matters but he wasn't going to let this little runt, no matter how cute he was, get in his way of claiming Beam. He then gestured to 2 of his warriors "Please escort this young man to one of our guest rooms and make sure he is comfortable." As Yo was being escorted inside he turned his head to take one last look at Pha only to see some unknown female plant a deep kiss upon his lips, what stung even worse was Pha wrapped his arms around the young lady and kissed her back just as eagerly. Tears threatened to flow down his cheeks as he was lead to his new room. It wasn't very large but compared to the dark, damp basement he was forced to live in in his old pack this was like a 5 star hotel. 

Yo climbed onto his bed before curling himself up in the blankets and letting his tears fall. Clearly his mate didn't want him and that cut him deep. Maybe he would of been better off mated to his old alpha's son after all. At least then he'd have someone to hold him at night. Yo continued to cry for quite some time until he eventually fell asleep. It was a few hours before he finally woke up again and the pain of seeing his mate in the arms of another came flooding back. As he laid there on the bed his stomach growled loudly and he hesitantly got up. He didn't want to see Pha with his little bimbo because the pain was just too much to bear. It was clear that Pha didn't want him so why didn't he reject him when they first met. Yo was at a loss for words but soon his stomach grumbled again. He was indeed hungry, it has been at least a week since his last decent meal. As he crept out of his room, not sure if he was allowed to wander through the house, he made his way to the staircase. 

As he began to climb down the stairs he was almost at the bottom when he heard 2 voices coming from the room right next to the staircase, one that sounded exactly like Pha and the other must have been his little slut. Yo wasn't one to normally ears drop on a conversation but when his mate was involved he couldn't help but listen in. He tried to make as little sound as possible as he moved down the remaining stairs and listened outside the door. If Yo knew what they were about to discuss he would of locked himself in his room and never came out. 

After their little fuck session earlier Rosa had dragged Pha to an empty room, making sure to lock the door behind her, so she could tell him of her pregnancy. She was still unsure about how Pha would take it but one thing she was determined to do was raise this child the best she could. If that was without Pha then so be it. Pha was clueless as to why he had been dragged into a room by his little play toy and had a questioning look plastered on his face. "What did you bring me here for?" he asked her. Rosa was silent for a few seconds before speaking up, her voice was a little shaky. "There's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to come right out and say it." She paused for a moment before continuing "I'm pregnant." 

Pha's face turned into a look of shock. How could this of happened, they were careful every time they had sex. His mind then flashed back to that drunken night a few weeks ago and it all fell into place. He didn't once question the legitimacy of the child because neither one sleep with anyone else since they started their little fuck sessions. This is not what Pha expected or even planned but it was happening. He knew Rosa wasn't lying and now because of one stupid mistake he was about to become a father. Pha knew full well that he was never going to disown his child, it was his own flesh and blood after all and the rightful future heir to the Blue Lagoon pack.

 After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence Pha finally spoke "I will be there  every step of the way not only supporting the child but you as well. I did help create this so it's also my responsibility. You won't have to go through this alone." Rosa was happy that Pha was accepting of their child. True it was unplanned but she had come to love that little fetus inside her already. "I would like to keep this a secret, at least until my father comes back and then we'll make an announcement to the pack." Finding out his little fling was carrying his child ruined any hope he may of had in getting Beam for himself. His main priority was Rosa and their unborn baby. They both soon exited the room completely unaware that their entire conversation was overheard and one lonely boys heart was breaking into a million pieces. 

Fated Matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें