First Date

A week had gone by since Kit found his mate and he was pleasantly surprised. Ming showed up everyday for lunch at school and spent that time getting to know his precious mate. He didn't pressure Kit one bit, which the boy loved. Ming was giving Kit exactly what he asked for and it made his heart flutter. Kit found out that Ming was just like him in the fact that he too had never been in a relationship or slept with anyone. He did discover that Ming did lose his first kiss due to a dare a couple of years ago but that wasn't the important issue here. It was nice to know there would be no crazy exes that would try to come between them. 

The weekend was fast approaching and Kit was overly excited. Ming had asked Kit out on their first date and Kit could barely contain his excitement. True it was only a date but it felt extra special to Kit. Ming was pulling out all the stops to prove to Kit how serious he was about him, that Kit was his one and only and nothing would ever come between them. Kit couldn't stop smiling the rest of the week as he was looking forward to their date. Ming had kept their destination a secret, stating he wanted to surprise Kit.

When the weekend rolled around Kit was bouncing all over the place, so different to his usual calm and collected manner. It was early Saturday morning and Ming would be around at 8 to whisk Kit away to their date. He was a little tired as he had some trouble sleeping the night before due to his excitement. Kit still had no idea where they were going but he tried to not let that bother him. He was sure whatever Ming had in store would be perfect. At 5 past 8 Ming arrive in his white SUV and waited patiently in the living room for Kit to come down.

Kit was a little nervous about today and spent quite awhile trying to find the perfect outfit. He finally settled on some blue jeans, a red polo shirt and black sneakers. As he slowly came down the stairs Ming was blown away by his natural beauty. To Ming Kit looked like a super model and he couldn't help but stare lovingly at his mate. Kit was now standing in front of Ming, blushing slightly at Ming's intense gaze, before speaking "Are you ready to go?" Ming was snapped back to reality at Kit's words and shook his head slightly to gain his senses back. "Yes" was all Ming was able to stutter out, still in awe of how sexy his mate looked, before he lead Kit outside towards his car. 

Within 5 minutes they were off on their date which was still unknown to Kit. "So where are we going?" Kit asked hopefully, showing off his cute dimples in the process. Ming had to fight the urge to tell Kit everything, he was being extremely cute right now and it was so hard not to give in. "You'll have to wait and see Kitten" Ming finally got out. Over the past few days Ming had begun to refer to Kit as his kitten because he found him too cute and adorable. Normally Kit would object to such a nickname but since it was his mate he let it slide. To be honest the name was growing on him and it warmed his heart to hear his mate call him that again and again. 

They drove for approximately for 2 hours before Ming had turned down a narrow dirt road. After another 30 minutes of driving they came to a clearing and right before their very eyes was such a majestic view. There was a 50ft waterfall that fell into the most beautiful lake you had ever seen. Kit didn't even know this place existed before today. Ming then pulled over to the side before parking his car. He then got out and opened the back where he had stored the picnic basket and blanket. Kit was still marvelling at the view when Ming had come around and let Kit out of the vehicle. 

As he lead Kit to a small patch of grass where he had placed his stuff Kit asked "So how did you find this place?" Ming paused for a moment before speaking "One of the teachers at school mentioned this place." Ming then gestured Kit to sit down on the blanket as he went into the basket and pulled out all the food. Kit's eyes opened and his mouth began to water as all the food laid out before him was his favourite. Clearly Ming had been paying a lot of attention to him if this was their first date. Kit was a simple kind of guy and didn't like flashy things that could be bought with money. Things that came from the heart meant more to him than an expensive watch or dinner date.

Kit was so overwhelmed by how much thought and effort went into this date that he couldn't stop smiling which only showed off his dimples even more. They sat there for a couple of hours taking in the spectacular view while enjoying the amazing food. Ming had admitted that his mother had prepared most of it since he couldn't cook to save his life. He once burned toast so bad he set the kitchen on fire. To this day he is not allowed in the kitchen without supervision. Kit laughed at that story and it brought joy to Ming's heart. Kit's laugh was magical and he would never get tired of it.

As the day wore on they both decided to head back as Ming still had more planned for their date. Kit was surprised. This picnic was already enough for him and yet Ming had more up his sleeve. When they had packed up and was about to head off Kit did something unexpected. He lightly turned Ming's head to face him before planting a soft and sweet kiss on his lips. Ming then grabbed the back of Kit's head to deepen the kiss causing Kit to let out a small moan. After a few minutes of making out they had to pull away to catch their breaths. Kit was over the moon at how well Ming had planned their date and only hoped the second part would be just as good. 

By the end of the day Kit was so tired but nothing could wipe the smile off his face. Ming had set up the most amazing date ever and he couldn't wait for more. Ming was equally as happy and couldn't wait for the day that he could officially call Kit his.