He Did What?

Kit couldn't believe what he had just discovered. Pha was his best friend but his actions were utterly deplorable and to work along side someone else just as twisted as him was even worse. Tomorrow the truth would be revealed and Pha will pay for his mistakes. Kit just had to make a quick phone call to the Silent Moon pack and then everything will be in place. While Kit was busy planning Pha's downfall his once best friend was busy fucking the life out of Rosa.. Even though they had both mated Pha was in need of some serious stress relief and Rosa was only too happy to cater both totally unaware that life as they know it was about to come crashing down. 

Soon morning had broken and in a few short hours all of Pha and Rosa's dirty laundry will be out there for all to see. No more hiding behind a facade, their true natures will be revealed. Last night Kit had invited the current alpha and luna of the Silent Moon pack, some warrior wolves and of course Forth and Beam, so that there would be nowhere for Pha to run to and escape his fate. When Pha woke up with Rosa still in his arms it was just like any other day. He got up, had breakfast, trained with some of the warriors and finished off with some paper work in the office. Pha had no clue as to what was in store for him in just a couple of hours. By the time he was finished it was lunch time and Pha was excited. His parents would be back any minute and with the good job he has been doing hopefully they would be ready to hand him the alpha title. After a quick lunch and one more round with Rosa, who had become increasingly more horny since becoming pregnant, his parents had yet to arrive. Pha started to wonder why they were late, and began to think something terrible had happened to them. It wasn't like them to not text or call if they were delayed in returning, 

1 hour later both Pha and Rosa were escorted to the front yard for a mandatory pack meeting. It was there that he finally saw his mum and dad standing on the front porch. What surprised him the most is the alpha and luna from the Silent Moon pack was here, along side Forth and Beam and a few warrior wolves. He was unclear as to what was going on but nonetheless he headed over to greet his guests. "How are you Mr and Mrs Jamornhum. What brings you here?" he bowed to the alpha and luna. "We were asked to come as there was big news to be shared." Pha didn't think anything strange of that answer and went to greet his parents. "Hey mum and dad I missed you" he said as he hugged each one. His father responded "It's only been 5 days I'm sure you managed without us" while his mother replied lovingly "We missed you too baby boy."

Pha then asked "So what is this meeting about and why is it so important that members of the Silent Moon pack are here?" His mother was the one to respond "We don't know ourselves dear. Kit just came up to us the moment we got home and said a pack meeting was needed. I guess we'll find out soon enough." Pha's face drained of all colour at the mention of Kit. Now he understood what was going on here and why some of the Silent Moon pack was present. Soon enough Kit walked up and stood on the front porch only a metre or so away from Pha as he had a very angry look upon his face. Pha just wanted to grab Kit and hide him away somewhere until he could convince the omega to keep his mouth shut but Kit was extremely stubborn and nothing Pha said would ever get him to change his mind. He wanted to just run away but with all eyes on him and his family he couldn't flee without someone noticing.

Kit took a deep breath, gave a nasty glance to Pha before turning to the mass in front of him and speaking. "I know you're all wondering why I had you gathered here today." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "Well last night I came to learn of some very disturbing news involving not only our future alpha Pha but also Rosa from the Silent Moon pack" Kit said in a loud clear voice. Everyone was shocked including Pha's parents. "What do you mean?" Pha's father questioned. 

Kit looked at him for a moment before continuing "Last night I had discovered that Pha was in love with Beam so much so that he had planned to drug Beam at his birthday party. He had teamed up with a witch named Dianna and made a fake mate potion, even though he clearly knows such potions are forbidden, that he was going to slip into his drink. If Beam hadn't met his mate earlier that day Pha would of claimed him." He let that sink in for a few moments before he spoke again "After Pha discovered that Beam had found his mate he tried everything to come between these two, even teaming up with Rosa who was just as infatuated with Forth as Pha was with Beam. They tried to get Beam raped, kidnapped, have Forth found sleeping with another wolf, among other things."