Still No Luck

A couple of months had gone by and Forth's relationship with Beam was going strong. From day 1 Forth had been honest about Rosa and her obsession with him. His parents and some other pack members could vouch for Forth's claims so Beam learned to never trust anything Rosa says. That being said it didn't stop her trying to place doubt in Beam's mind about Forth but no matter how hard she tried she could never win. It was so frustrating for her, having to see Forth happy in the arms of another. 

Determined to get her man she decided to up the stakes and take things to the next level. She handsomely paid a middle aged wolf from another pack, one who couldn't keep his eyes off Beam, to sleep with him. There was a party coming up this weekend and wolves from all the neighbouring packs would be joining. Rosa had it all planned out. She would somehow lure Forth away from Beam, spike Beam's drink and then let this middle aged wolf take Beam away to do the deed. When Forth would find Beam with someone else it would crush him and hopefully drive him into her arms. 

Alas when the night did arrive her plans all went up in smoke. Firstly Forth wouldn't leave Beam side, not even for a second, and he wouldn't let Beam drink anything he didn't make himself. Rosa still didn't give up hope and tried her best, managing to spike Beam's drink in the end, but nothing worked. Just as soon as Beam's drink was spiked someone had bumped into him causing his drink to spill all over himself. Forth then took Beam upstairs to clean up and before you know it there was loud moans coming from one of the bedrooms. 

Rosa was so angry, nothing she did worked and it was driving her insane. Forth was meant to be her mate not some unknown saddle tramp she thought to herself. As she was outside fuming to herself there was a gentle tap on her shoulder. Rosa quickly turned around only to be faced with the future alpha of the Blue Lagoon pack. "My name's Pha and I've noticed you're not to thrilled about the Forth Beam union" he spoke with a calm yet strong manner. "I can see you really want Forth and I myself want Beam. So if we team up we stand a better chance at tearing their love apart. What do you say?" Pha said as he extended out his right hand. Rosa thought for a moment before shaking his hand "Deal but what do you have in mind?"

They spent the next few hours in quiet conversation, discussing every possible option to break these two lovebirds apart once and for all. As the party ended Pha took Rosa upstairs to an unused bedroom where they had "fun" all night long. They both agreed that until Forth and Beam were no longer an item they could fool around as much as possible. No point in keeping themselves pure if they didn't have to. 

As time ticked away they tried everything possible to tear Beam and Forth apart but nothing worked. Neither could understand how these two were still holding firm in their relationship, even when a photo of Forth appeared where it looked like he was kissing someone else. Truth be told all this drama was rattling to both of them but Beam and Forth were open and honest with one another. Eventually Pha couldn't wait any longer so he took matters into his own hand. 

Late one night Beam was out for a stroll just enjoying the fresh air when he was suddenly attacked. What was most shocking is that it happened in the middle of the Silent Moon pack which meant these guys couldn't have been rogues without alerting the warriors. Beam was then dragged to a nearby car where they tried to get him into the trunk of the vehicle before driving away. Pha's plan was simple. When Beam was missing Rosa would offer a warm, comforting shoulder to Forth in this troubling time and eventually he will succumb to her charms and end up sleeping with her. Pha however would be the lucky soul who finds Beam and when he brings him back home "accidentally" walk in on Forth and Rosa together. Beam would be so crushed that he'd want to break the bond with Forth and then Pha would make his move.

Pha clearly underestimates Forth's loyalty and love for Beam. Not matter what Rosa, or any other girl, tried nothing would get him to stray. Beam was his one true love and he would treasure him forever. Pha also didn't take into account his mate. It had been over a year since he turned 17 and his mate hadn't shown up, not that he was counting since he only had eyes for Beam. Even if his mate happened to appear out of the blue one day Pha had every intention to reject the poor soul because his heart belonged to Beam and only Beam. 

Unfortunately for Pha's henchmen they were seen by one of the warriors from the pack who then alerted everyone else. It wasn't long before over half the pack warriors were on their way to the kidnappers location, their sound carried for miles around. Knowing full well they would be clearly out numbered the 5 men dropped Beam on the ground, rather harshly, before getting into the vehicle and driving off. The vehicle and it's passengers was long gone before the warriors arrived but the biggest concern was their future luna. If anything happens to Beam Forth would tear their heads off. 

It was clear to everyone of how much Beam meant to Forth and he meant a lot to the pack too. Beam was a kind, caring, loving and friendly wolf. People couldn't wait till they became the new alpha and luna of the pack and that day was only a couple of months away in fact. When Forth saw Beam on the ground he rushed to his side and held him in his arms. From first glance nothing seemed to be wrong with Beam but Forth wasn't taking any chances. He carried him in his arms to the pack hospital to get a look over before he took him back to their room. 

Both Pha and Rosa were devastated that yet another one of their plans had failed, nothing they seemed to do was working and it was driving them mad. Why couldn't Forth or Beam see what was right in front of them. That there was someone more deserving to be their mates. This isn't over Pha said to himself. One day Beam will be mine.  What he didn't expect, especially after a year without them, was his mate to turn up and throw a spanner in the works.