Not Everyone Is A Happy Camper

Beam and Forth awoke around lunch time and, after a quick meal with some fellow pack members, went back to Beam's room to pack. With the help of Kit and a couple of other members they were able to clean out Beam's room in no time. Beam hadn't seen Pha since last night at his party and even then it was only at a distance. He tried asking Kit about it but he knew just as much as Beam. Maybe he wasn't happy that his two best friends had found their mate while his was still out there somewhere. Beam didn't know the truth behind Pha's absence and was too excited to give it much thought at the moment. He figured Pha must be busy since he's about to visit the wolf council on his own for the first time this week. As Beam's car was packed and he was ready to start his new life in the Silent Moon pack he took one final look at his now old home and smiled. He would miss this place for sure but as he drove off he couldn't wait to see what his new life had to offer.

Although many of Forth's pack knew he had found his mate Forth had yet to make a formal statement so later that afternoon, just before dinner, he called a pack meeting. The news was received with open arms from almost all the pack members. There was a girl or two not happy, hoping to find out Forth was their mate but none were as angry and disappointed as Rosa. Rosa was a 19 year old who was rumoured to have slept with more men than there were stars on the USA flag, although truthfully the number isn't that high (but not by much). Ever since she was a young pup her biggest dream was to become luna to one of the best packs in the country. It didn't necessarily have to be her pack but once Forth started coming into his looks she couldn't help but want him as her mate. He was not only smart, handsome, funny but could give her what she wanted. 

On her 17th birthday she was very upset when Forth wasn't her mate but that didn't stop her plans of becoming luna, it only made her up the stakes. Forth wouldn't become 17 for roughly 2 years so in that time she had tried to get Forth to sleep with her and in the heat of passion mark her, something that is very hard to undo. Unlucky for her Forth was just like his mate, wanting to wait till his mate appeared before jumping into a relationship, let alone a bed. Rosa tried everything to get Forth's heart, she felt no one was more deserving of becoming luna than she. She even rejected her own mate for Forth. 3 months after her 17th birthday she was invited to a neighbouring packs future alpha's birthday and it was there that she met her mate. Unlike Forth her mate was 5'5, skinny and wore thin black glasses. To her he wasn't worth a damn and after sleeping with him, just to satisfy her wolf, she rejected him the next day leaving him heartbroken. 

During the remaining two years Rosa had tried to convince Forth they were mates, hoping he would fall for her trap and mate with her in an instance but she wasn't very lucky. Forth had a feeling Rosa only wanted him so she could become luna. It was well known about her slutty nature and he didn't want someone like that running the pack with him. As time ticked away Forth didn't give Rosa any chance, repeatedly stating he would wait for his mate. Over half the pack could see what Rosa was trying to do and they were almost as unhappy as Forth. When the time came for them to move, their pack was growing and they needed more land, neither Forth or Rosa knew what awaited them at their new home. 

It had been a few months since Forth had turned 17 and his mate was nowhere to be seen. Rosa thought she could use this to her advantage. Some wolves were known to mate with someone other than their mate if after a period of time their mate still hadn't shown up. She knew it was a long shot but if after some time she could convince Forth that he needed someone to rule along side him then she would be there to offer herself. What she didn't expect is for Forth to find his mate on the first day of school. Even if his mate did show up she didn't think it would be so soon, nor that Forth would mate them right away. So when the news reached her ears about Forth's mate, a male no less, she was beyond furious.

She had spent most of her life trying to get Forth to mate her, even going so far as to reject her own worthless mate, but it was all in vain. Forth had found his mate and was over the moon. The title she had so longed for was now out of reach. She wasn't going to stand for this. The luna title was rightfully hers and she wasn't going to let some outsider just take it from her. If she couldn't have Forth than no one could, not even his precious mate. It wouldn't be easy but one way or another she would tear these two love birds apart if it was the last thing she did. As she sat in her room pondering about how to go about this an idea popped into her head. It was devious and if done correctly would tear Forth and Beam apart once and for all. She fell asleep, smiling as she thought of how to put her plan into action. You better watch out Forth because I'm coming for your precious mate she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.