Finally Mating

Warning 18+

After the recent events involving Pha Kit had come to a decision. Last night, on his date, Ming had asked him if he was ready to complete the mating ritual. Kit was still unsure and asked for a little time but today put everything in to perspective. So he decided to go back to the Silent Moon pack and surprise Ming. Now everyone in the pack knew that Kit was his mate and Ming clarified the reasoning behind their delayed mating and no one pressured him. Sure there were some girls who tried to pull Ming away but after one instance where Ming had totally lost it they backed down. Everyone could see how much Ming loved Kit and visa versa. 

It was 4pm when Kit arrived outside the Silent Moon pack, he was told that Ming was up in his room on his computer. He slowly crept up the stairs, hushing any wolf he passes by so as to not ruin the surprise. It isn't long till he's outside Ming's door and he opens it quietly. Kit then creeps up behind Ming and places his hands over his eyes before whispering "I'm ready. I want you to claim me." Now Ming knew Kit had entered his room, his amazing scent had given it away, but he wanted to know what Kit was up to. He least expected Kit to give him permission to mark him for all to see but was over the moon that he could now claim Kit as his forever.

He slowly turned around and wrapped his arms around Kit's neck before planting a soft, loving kiss upon his lips. Kit instantly returned the kiss, deepening it, as he opened his mouth to let Ming insert his tongue. Over the course of several months that they were dating the most they've done is a heated make-out session. This would be a new experience for the both of them and neither one could contain their excitement. 

Ming then escorted Kit towards his bed, not once breaking the kiss, before he laid him down roughly in the middle. He then hovered over Kit, staring at his cute and adorable mate with lust filled eyes. Ming couldn't wait to devour his mate and truth be told Kit couldn't wait either. This was going to be their first time and Ming was going to savour every second of it. 

As Kit laid on the bed Ming rushed to remove both of their clothes until they were completely naked. He then started to kiss Kit all over, from his cheeks, lips and all the way down to his nipples. As He kissed Kit's neck he bit lightly as he sucked on the soft skin, causing a soft moan to come out of Kit's mouth. Kit tried to cover up his face as he felt embarrassed by the moan but Ming pinned down his arms by his side. "Don't hide your moans from me sweetie. They are almost as sexy as you." 

Ming then continued to kiss down Kit's neck and upper chest, making sure to mark the skin as he goes. Kit was a moaning mess by this stage, too wrapped up in the pleasure to even care what comes out his mouth anymore. Ming's kisses reached down to his nipples and he immediately took the left one in his mouth while he played with other in his hand. He sucked and bit the nipple gently, causing it to harden, as Kit couldn't contain his voice. He had never felt such pleasures before and this was only the beginning. How would he go when it came to the real thing he wondered. 

Ming kept sucking on the nub for awhile before swapping over and beginning to suck the other one. "Oh god Ming....yes" Kit moaned. When Ming felt Kit's nipples had received enough attention he then began to trail his kisses down his stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys behind. Kit was so lost in pleasure he didn't know what to think, he had his hands fisted into Ming's hair as he kept moaning rather loudly. Ming kept trailing his kisses lower and lower until he came to the awaited prize. By this point Kit's cock was standing loud and proud, begging to be sucked. Ming slowly started to lick up and down Kit's hardened member, causing a tingling sensation to run up his spine.

"Oh fuck yes" Kit cried out. This was by far the best feeling ever and the show hadn't even reached the main act yet. Ming kept licking Kit's cock, like a lolliepop, up and down, enjoying the taste of his lover. Kit was squirming all over the place from Ming's touches "Oh god just suck it already. I can't wait anymore" he screamed. Ming was only too happy to oblige and soon put his lips over the tip slowly sucking it as he went further and further down the hard shaft. It wasn't long before Kit's cock was completely in Ming's mouth, hitting the back of his throat. Ming then slowly but steadily began to move his mouth up and down, licking it all over in the process, making Kit lose all control. He couldn't take the slow torture and with his hands already in Ming's hair he began to take control and started to fuck Ming's mouth rather harshly.