Chapter 3

*TOWARDS THE END THERE IS QUITE A BIT OF SWEARING~ JUST GIVING YOU A HEADS UP*

Mikey’s Point Of View

Being shocked was an understatement. Yes, I knew what I was doing but I didn’t know it was hurting the people around me. I was hurting my friends.

“I’m doing it because,” I sighed, “I’m losing faith of Annie coming back and I guess I’m attempting to fix my heart by breaking other girl’s hearts,” I sigh, ashamed.

I’m ashamed of myself for it but I don’t even know what’s gotten into me.

“What if Annie actually came back and saw you like this, what do you think she would do?” Melly asked, softly.

“Regret that she ever loved me,” I looked down, “She’d give back the necklace too if she realized what I became,” The guilt and disappointment arose within me.

“Maybe you can fix that?” Melly suggests.

“How?” I asked, I felt like I was a disappointment

“Be nicer to everyone and don’t flirt with girls as much,” Melly says.

I’ll try my best, I don’t want to lose her again if I get the opportunity to see her again,” I said.

“It’s good to see my sweet best friend back,” Melly smiles, and hugs me.

As I hug her back I tell her, “It’s good to be back.”

Melly and I used to be really close but when I changed, I drove her away, we were the like 2nd closest beside her and Vinny, but that’s because you can see the love in their eyes, but their too shy to admit it.

Melly pulls away from the hug. “Come on; let’s see what they’re up too.”

We walk back to the living room to see Annie playing on her phone, and Madison playing video games, oh my specialty *mental evil smile*

I walk up to the guys.

“Can I play?” I asked.

They all stopped playing and stare at me in shock with their mouths hanging open.

“Mikey…are you sick?” Vinny asked, seriously concerned.

“No, why?” I asked cautiously.

“You just said please, normally you would have just kicked one of us off the couch, jacked the controller and started playing,” Madison explained.

“I talked to him, about his change,” Melly explained.

“Thank you!” Louis shouts.

Vinny handed me a controller and the girls just watched us and started giggling, talk about awkward.

“Is there a reason why you’re doing this?” Nick asked while attempting to do a high pitched girly giggle.

“You guys…..STINK AT THIS GAME!” Annie shouts.

“Please, we can do so much better than you chicks!” Madison exclaims.

“I think I hear a challenge?” Melly smirks, while raising an eyebrow.

“You bet it!” Louis shouts.

“What happens when we win?” Annie asks.

“You mean if you win, your choice,” Vinny says.

“We get to choose what you guys wear for a week,” both the girls smirk.

All the boys including myself had scared faces.